Refinement Crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement Crystals

So I have now got all my required stones for my 80 set. It seems the only way to get refinement crystals is 1) Nirvana (x2 crytals/run), 2) Solo blitz (< 1 per day - you need 10 lvl3 to make a lvl 4), 3) purchasing for 20 balens each.

So to do one refinement you are looking at over a week of gaming or spending $3.60 per refinement. This is per refinement where there is no guarantee of anything decent and it doesnt matter how many attributes you lock in. This seems in stark contrast to the excessive number of refinement locks one gets in the game - these I now sell cause I never have a use for them.

In catacomb blitz we get crappy lvl 1 cystaloids, even armour that can be recycled for lvl 2 refinement crystals. In Nirvana reward chest contain ** lvl 7 luck crystals, the mystery shop contains things like HP pack for 95 balens!

How about some decent rewards in mystery shop, MPD, solo blitz, etc etc to up the number of refinement crystals for lvl 80's a little.

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    So I have now got all my required stones for my 80 set. It seems the only way to get refinement crystals is 1) Nirvana (x2 crytals/run), 2) Solo blitz (< 1 per day - you need 10 lvl3 to make a lvl 4), 3) purchasing for 20 balens each.

So to do one refinement you are looking at over a week of gaming or spending $3.60 per refinement. This is per refinement where there is no guarantee of anything decent and it doesnt matter how many attributes you lock in. This seems in stark contrast to the excessive number of refinement locks one gets in the game - these I now sell cause I never have a use for them.

In catacomb blitz we get crappy lvl 1 cystaloids, even armour that can be recycled for lvl 2 refinement crystals. In Nirvana reward chest contain ** lvl 7 luck crystals, the mystery shop contains things like HP pack for 95 balens!

How about some decent rewards in mystery shop, MPD, solo blitz, etc etc to up the number of refinement crystals for lvl 80's a little.
    By rights there should be a 80 solo campaign with gear to recycle.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      By rights there should be a 80 solo campaign with gear to recycle.
      Key word there is 'should'. There's a lot of things R2 should do, but don't.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

recycle your first set, then make another one

Comment

would be nice if they fixed this aspect of the 80 set, would also be nice if they dropped the amount of gold it takes to enchant, 96million is a rediculous amount of gold especially if you can't do world bosses because of the time they occurr, during work and the middle of the night for me.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            recycle your first set, then make another one
            Is this supposed to be a serious remark. Who da fuq can be bothered making 2 sets

Comment

Working...
            X