Group Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena

When are the rewards for group arena given out?

I know to earn a warriors mark you need to get 1000 pvp points in one week.

I think it is also possible to get the warriors mark by winning 10 battles without losing five in a row. I think the limitations on this are that it needs to be with the same three people and needs to be in the same entry (nobody can leave and come back). Can anyone confirm this?

I'm also looking for matching techniques. I heard lowering your ranking in solo arena can match you up with weaker players. Can anyone confirm this or add to it?

Winning in group arena nets you 30 pvp points and 30 insignia (can be more if your party has the four cards for GA). Losing in GA only nets you 10 insignia (same as before). You need 34 wins in GA in order to have enough points for the end of week chest if you strictly do GA and no BG. I've been with the same two people over the past couple months and the leaving and coming back has no effect on who you face. I cannot confirm or deny the ranking in solo arena to have any result on who you face in arena. Timing, however, plays a large role in the enemies you face.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
      When are the rewards for group arena given out?

I know to earn a warriors mark you need to get 1000 pvp points in one week.

I think it is also possible to get the warriors mark by winning 10 battles without losing five in a row. I think the limitations on this are that it needs to be with the same three people and needs to be in the same entry (nobody can leave and come back). Can anyone confirm this?

I'm also looking for matching techniques. I heard lowering your ranking in solo arena can match you up with weaker players. Can anyone confirm this or add to it?
      No, it is not possible to get a warriors mark for winning 10 in a row. You can win 15 in a row with the same group and still get the same amount of points.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        No, it is not possible to get a warriors mark for winning 10 in a row. You can win 15 in a row with the same group and still get the same amount of points.
        I agree with this. +1 to u

Comment

Working...
        X