Chaos rune bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos rune bug

Class wars: When the battle begins, I keep hitting chaos hotkey already at the black screen. And my opponent's chaos is always cast before mine. I don't know that this is because I live in Central-Europe, further from the game servers as others, or just my computer is slow. But when I got chaosed, and my chaos goes on one of my troop, it looks pretty bad. This is the core of the problem. I think this is a bug, since chaos should target only players - why does it go to a troop when I'm chaosed? If they would correct this, computer speed or internet distance wouldn't make a difference.

Suggestion: chaos should chaos the other player even when under chaos
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

I think chaos rune is close the same as sylph arena (Strongest sylphs attack first) Same with chaos rune. If your oponent is stronger than you, then he will land chaos rune first.

Comment

The Chaos rune works fine as it is.
      They could only work out some better solution for starting the battle.

Originally posted by reeker4 View Post
      I think chaos rune is close the same as sylph arena (Strongest sylphs attack first) Same with chaos rune. If your oponent is stronger than you, then he will land chaos rune first.
      No it doesn't. It's all about the connection and the computer, since I constantly put my Chaos first on 20k higher enemies
      There are also plenty of players, who always cast their rune before mine (the ones from the Netherlands and the UK mostly).
      Last edited by Caballero1321; 07-28-2014, 06:55 AM.

Comment

if you are chaosed you have a chance to hit your own team, if in your team there is no player ofc it will hit a troop. I am also chaosed before I see some of the opponents and yes its annoying, but it works fine

Comment

what would be epic.... is someone chaos runing you and then in turn you chaos rune yourself XD
          S435 Witchlight bluffs
          Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
          39k BR *Hercules

Comment

I think all runes and stun should target everyone equally including troops. Troops rarely last more than one turn as it is

Comment

Working...
            X