• Show
Clear All

• Asean server poll

Here just wanna to make sure that all player need a asean server
    YES
    71.43%
    NO
    28.57%

There have been many posts about this, and the only thing stopping them from making a asian server is they do not own this game.

They cannot make an asian server without the real owners "ok" to do so and right now they said no.

It might change soon but not right now.

(this is what I have gotten so far)

Comment

just make a poll so they can see how many ppl from asean like to play..not for nthg..if they alrdy know all the vote go to YES, so think n make it fast..if no just closed this thread

Comment

Ya sure..we need this..i already pay $$ but i need a good time for play...Vote for Asean Server!!

Comment

there is no need for asian server..why? GMT servers already the best server u can get (Asian)..just need to fix on arena back to 6/3 rewards with 1 attempt per day & 2nd Bg at different server time with 1 attempt per day..all problems will be solved..TQ..
          IGN : AwakenedOne
          Class : Knight
          Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
          Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
            there is no need for asian server..why? GMT servers already the best server u can get (Asian)..just need to fix on arena back to 6/3 rewards with 1 attempt per day & 2nd Bg at different server time with 1 attempt per day..all problems will be solved..TQ..

..dude u really are %$#@* up >.< you're the only one who doesnt understand.. we (asians) dont just need a 2nd BG, we would somehow prefer to have a server which most complements our ASIAN time zones... yes, GMT servers are the best we have SO FAR, but if given a choice between a GMT or an Asian server, I for one will UNDOUBTEDLY choose the latter.

..and are u even asian?! -_- peace out!
            IGN : WaraY
            Crystal Saga Server : Cheurna Gorge
            Wartune Server : Forest of Doom

Comment

Currently, r2games does not have the rights to publish the game for any other time zone than what they already have. They know additional times have been highly requested, and are looking into options.

Searching any one of the existing threads on this topic would have shown this response.

Closing thread.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
              X