Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a diagnostic team for Wartunes ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a diagnostic team for Wartunes ?

As a Programmer, I seriously have to wonder if there is a specific group that does daily, weekly or random diagnostics for this and other games your corporation is promoting and incorporating.

Exclude lagging which can be more of peoples internet connections and processing speeds then more so then the servers or the games or systematic bugs that may or may not be seen until fabrication of scripts. I will specifically address the loading page to wartune's for the R2 main page, that asks if your "having a loading problem or black screen to click here"... upon which, if ticked, a diagnostic board comes up and runs a sequence of evaluative processes, but can't complete by the time the main page is loaded voiding the operation, and negating the original purpose of having such a tab. (at least in that screen settings)

Simply, you have a team of programmers, and diagnostic personnel, even if, and i doubt, only 1. Use them to review your products reliability and authenticity.

The 2 infield rules apply to all organizations... K.I.S. Keep it simple. & the 7 P's. Prior Proper Planning Prevents Pis.s Poor Performance.

M.O.

there is an IT department for such issues but the button you mention is for when you have actual loading issues.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

Working...
    X