Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sushi Mage Video for Necro 28, 30, sky 3-5 boss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sushi Mage Video for Necro 28, 30, sky 3-5 boss.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0m...SLpQxSwvtNw4KQ

here is some video that i made last night. hope can help some mage and others class.
    暗:天照

god sushi orz
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Go Sushi, great job.

Comment

susi my dear friend , don't use the f.***ing Mini Client , do you wana lose your 220K+ Mage ?
        if yes so welcome to use it !
        next month r2 wana launch the official MC.
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i am on war tune . com , not from R2. and this mini client is official from war tune . com and thx for your concern, and i dont have 220k mage, that was with warroir call buff.
          暗:天照

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
            i am on war tune . com , not from R2. and this mini client is official from war tune . com and thx for your concern, and i dont have 220k mage, that was with warroir call buff.
            Don't bother responding to trollytroll lol.

Comment

took a look to get some ideas. all I learned was that I needed a good deal more BR, haha

Comment

lol mini client on war.tune.com is just fine I'm using it since the beginning of the year and never had any issue I also recharged and no pb. U need more attack but also mire rune
                Character: Ciprian
                Wartune Server 85
                Mage, LVL 80, 133K BR
                Lord Divine

Youtube channel: Ciprian Wartune

Comment

I've been following Sir Sushi for a while now His advice is great, unfortunately, although I can get necro 28 to 75% of last bar and 3-5 to the last bar as well, no mire is my only problem. Mire would easily allow me to kill them. GRR!

Comment

Working...
                  X