Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping them from obtaining high level guild skills for their behavior is a deterrent from the behavior. Until r2 comes up with an afk timer the players themselves have to think of ways to handle the situation. This is the closest thing to a solution we're going to see for awhile.

Comment

lets say they are kicked from their guild.. they would still be able to comeback in BG and afk. Or, they would just go into a guild who doesnt participate in your idea or even go to a lower guild. They would still retain the acquired guild skill level regardless of the tower level.

Your idea is good but there are some loopholes in it.

Comment

yeah they would retain their skills or find a guild that works outside the system. But they would not be able to advance their guild skills for along time on S1. Since most of the high ranking guilds on s1 are on board with the project. This does work for us.. On newer servers though this method probably is very ineffective since people can jump ship to any guild and get their skills up just the same.

Comment

luckily, the AFK guild in S1 is inactive since their AFK GM/GL is at a different guild now. I propose a warning first before kicking out afk members. Some members might not be aware of your proposal and it would be unfair if we just boot em out immediately.

Also, I don't think guild leaders would be willing to kick some of their high level/BR members who go afk. I also see some elites/nobles going afk sometimes.

Comment

DemiGods just the other day kicked a 15k br person, granted that's not super high. But, it seems a majority of people are on the same mindset. If these people afk why should they get to have top tier luxuries from high end guilds. If you can forum pm me some evidence on the elite afker I can talk to their guild leader. Hes an understanding guy. Just take a screencap of the afk'ers score towards the end of the match and host it using imageshack or another website.

Comment

RFE: double post
              Last edited by Japoipoy; 10-02-2012, 09:30 AM.

Comment

sure would. and just to clarify myself.. i ddnt mean someone from Elite guild.. i mean't 'elite' being top ranked player

Comment

oh haha good to know XD

Comment

i think the top rank guild will easily kicked ppl because they have so many ppl in their guild. my guild will doomed if they kicked another high contributing member out. lol its pretty dead now.
                    i suggest u talked first kage, what if he just AFK to do another thing that cant be left out at the moment. u can check their honor. if champion or above then, i believe they did not have intention to always AFK. they just have some matter to finish.
                    hope AFK timer implemented soon.
                    note: kicking ppl out from guild will only make hatred. trust me, its no good for everyone.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

if someone is champion or above they got plenty of honor to begin with and would be much less hatred to leave the match instead of taking up a spot. There maybe hatred in someone being removed from a guild. But, there is tenfold to the 12-14 people who showed up to fight while someone just idles in spawn. So, I suggest people learn to prioritize. If someone wants to be greedy then maybe they can be greedy in an under developed guild instead ^_^. I thank all the guild leaders and others who have pm'ed me sofar to join this coalition for S1. My advice to people. If you want to afk an entire match don't be surprised if you end up guildless after. I am not sure when the afk timer will be implemented, but I refuse to sit by and do nothing.

Comment

hope u apply this to all player. even he has high ranking in top guild.
                        just dont:
                        1. check the player, oh just regular player, contact his guild master to kick him.
                        or...
                        2. check the player, oh he is the famous mage/warrior/archer from top guild, lets ignore for a while... ill pm him later.

not fair in my opinion...
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

all players are equal in my eyes

Comment

may we know the guilds you contacted and approve of this in S1?

Comment

Only done a few for now. As the days go by and I see more of a pattern to the afkers will start branching out. But, in one way or another I've gotten a majority of the top 10 guilds and some smaller guilds. I'll handout a list privately by the end of the week.

Comment

simple , no honors for afkers , problem solved , hints *

Comment

Working...
                                X