Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok if there too weak to risk it stay out plain and simple when i moved to 40 i was weak i ran my butt off getting anything i could just how the game goes get stronger or get out
    and there should be a check list by guild leader taking account of who and how often someone has done it then boot them and find a way that they dont get into another guild and lose there skills

Comment

Even weak players have a role in BGs. They tie up the bigs :P
      Actually regardless of lvl or BR every player has a purpose in BGs. Even if a lowbie can't farm honor or kill they can gather carts. Or like I said they can tie up the bigs who farm them. Eventually they aren't going to lose any points and the bigs aren't going to get any. Run the carts to get honor and points to help the team win. I would rather do a bit of work and get 80/90 insigs/honor then afk and get 30.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

the way I see it even if you are weak you can still run carts or buy time.... But, if you are afk in a spawn you make it a 14v15 which frees up someone on the other team to go unopposed for the entire duration of the match. Which therefore creates a handicap.
        Last edited by choukage; 10-05-2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Tbh i hate BG.

When i get the rank i need i will stop.

1. Most big players do nothing but stand and waite for the weakest players to hit them they don't do carts and they don't fight the others big players due to fear of loosing.
          2. When there is a few i can actually take where we are equal or they a little weaker i rarely get them due to my team biggest go for them first or i am attacked.
          3. The Honor i get from carts are lame. I do carts as much i can and avoid fights if i can hoping one day i can pay those bulliese back.

Why because i find it a bully tactic that you CAMP in front of the opponent avoid all but the weakest to get easy honor ***?

The system should either match players up better or do something to help the weaker to actually stand a chance because as it is now its unfair.

I often see the strongest run around avoiding each other and just hunt the weak the few times they don't is when they know they need to fight to stay ahead in the race.

I wished the BG like Arena was a tad better in matching players up so the game was more fun.

I love to run the cart but i would also like to actually be able to fight as well for the team to win by stopping the other players but as it is now i can.

I don't blame the ones who go afk or stand in a corner not daring to go out if people behave on other servers as they do here.

I had a BG where they killed all the NPC then CAMP right in front of our leaving place hitting only the WEAK and i mean only the weak while the rest of their team carted and the few strong on my team carted since the strong didn't hit each other we lost.

I mean Camping straight in front of where we come out come on.

Comment

Last BG i saw someone using his main and alt on the same battleground on the same team. One alt AFKs.. the main moves. Then after a while they switch places.. Main AFKs, Alt moves.

Comment

I know people, me included, afk as there's no point in farming the 'treasure' or killing others.
              If I just owned in less than 20sec, there's no incentive to fight others.
              If I just get chased down, there's no incentive to farm treasure either.
              They camp the weaker players or the crystals.
              We might as well just afk and watch an episode of some anime in that 30mins.

Forget the team mindset. Is there really a point if we're behind in points? We're suppose to spend 1hr watching ourselves die, while you get to get honor and chest shards and others get nothing? Yea, I'll help out if it's only 100 difference, but beyond 200, I'm gone...specially if I cant even reach the crystals in the first place.

If anything you 'big' players should tie each other up. Instead of having a 20sec match, you'd be able to tie them up for at least 60secs. You'd free up THREE teammates for farming instead of dying. You guys are the ones not thinking about the team.

Comment

last nights bg half our team was afk caused us to loose we need an afk timer 2 min. without cart need kicked or some thing like that would force all to participate

Comment

You guys are blind.
                  You're merely addressing the symptoms. Look at the cause and solve that.

Comment

Originally posted by ChappyHappy View Post
                    You guys are blind.
                    You're merely addressing the symptoms. Look at the cause and solve that.
                    here the cause: super low honor for runnin cart, while u suffer of dead and defeat, strong ppl have their fun killing ppl. no fun runnin cuz its not wort the effort.
                    possible solution: up the honor for runnin cart, n nerf the honor from killing. also, someone who win the battle cant attck other char within 10 second. it will buy us some time to pick the crystal plus force the strong ppl runnin cart too.
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i think this is funny because barbarossa was talking about me. i was afk a few minutes and when i get back there were several players bad talking not only me, but my guild. of course i came to the defense of my guild. they were swearing and saying i have no skill only money. so i pointed out that i am a free player and that the guy saying that was the one with vip. he was irate. talked to my guild leader complaining, etc. barbarossa even felt the need to post about it here. at least he didn't drop names (not that i care, obviously) but i give him props for at least being professional. anyways, i finished the game with more kills than most the complainers. still stopped at the end... the other team was almost all guildies and the team i was on was talking bad of my guild the whole time. why would i help them win? im an honest loyal player, and i put my guild ahead of me in that situation. i dont purposely attack guildies in bg. i once won mvp 7 out of 8 matches, and since leveling up to 40 i already got an mvp in the midst of 45 sets.

bg definitely has problems though. like others posted "beat up the weaklings" is the way to win. when i was lvl 38-39 i was stronger than all other -40's so i attack everyone. but i did avoid guildies. ive been there 50 honor away from champ, and my team has afk and we lose. it sucks. but i dont think kicking from guildes for afk makes sense. the problem is smart guildes will defend their afkers, and try to bully/pressure other guilds into kicking their afkers. also many players dont check the forum to know they will get kicked for afk.

having players from the same guild on opposing teams can cause problems
                      i think the map layout could definitely be improved
                      rewards system is what causes afk. fix that fix afk. i understand its in the works and cant all be fixed right this moment. we have dealt with it this long i think we will all be ok.
                      it sucks when there is a loophole in a new system and players take advantage... but that happens in EVERY game. personally i think it is worth putting up with things like this because you get the priviledge to play something new. also contributing your opinions (hopefully even critisism is constructive) helps mold the game, so i feel like im helping make the game what i want it to be. sorry the post is so long... loved by many hated by many more.. S6 floozy

Comment

i could quote a load of posts here,but leme try resume what i want to say...

1- to the ones that say theres no point runing carts because they are weak players againts the "top guns",heres something u boys and girls may find interest in...run the carts,or try run it,and if ur weak wish to be killed as many times as possible,because there is 1 tiny little thing(experienced by me without pvp gear against a top high lvl player,very powerfull)that no matter how strong that player or players are if they face u after u died a certain number of times,they will lose,even the top gun of the server.
                        its called dryad blessing and i died enought times to get a buff of 70%,then i got atacked by a pretty strong player(top 10 in every part in ranks) and what was my surprise in killing him (btw this player is lvl 51 and im lvl 44,im a very light vip and he is a very heavy vip),and all his power and all his money didnt save him from losing.
                        true he wins more honor then me,but for who considers himself/herself weak,killing 1 single player and get in return over 250 honor + the carts they were able to deliver its whorty,not counting that the dryad blessing gives to weaker players a very rare chance of doing something that in other situations is impossible:

kill the wining streak of a high top vip player,which ladies and gents,is 10x more whorty then any honor u may get,because altought they very strong,most this top guns also have a huge EGO complex,and being defeated by a weaker player,even if its only once,its a huge hit on their undefeated idea they have of themselves of being impossible to stop.

plus u still get the honor from the battle,which the strongest the player u defeat(not by stats,but by killing a streak,since its kill count that provides the honor)the more honor you get.

meaning,even if u all only kill 1 single player,most of the times its a player that already killed a nice load of others,thus provinding to who defeats him 30% of the honor he won till he faces you.

i love BG,i get killed so many times i lose count,and my best taste is when i have a high blessing and i got after 1 single streak high runner.
                        the pleasure i have of killing their streak,hiting where it hurts the most to them,which is their EGO,making them so mad that they even rant about it,is whort everything + i have the bonus of getting hold of 30% value of the honor they acomulated so far.

so boys and girls,get ur butts on tyhe field,find death as much a possible,and then hunt a big one.

even yesterday our top ranked knight and top ranked archer(highest spenders and top 1 in everything) got their butts handed to them by way lower players.

i even saw lvl 30s kicking the butt of much higher lvl players.

so u have this:

1- honor in high amount for defeating him/her
                        2- pleasure of killing that top player streak
                        3- hiting a very nice blow on their so precious ego complex
                        4- make them rant and threaten you with destrucion in a game that sincirely max they can do is plunder you 5 times a day which isnt much,since they higher lvl they get,the less gold they can take.

2- now for the main subject of this post:

set a timer of 4m afk and be expeled for the duration of the total of each BG match(30m cooldown)

i agree also with this mesure S1 top guilds are taking and i belive it shouldnt stop when the add a timer to it,in fact they should press this option along with the timer so the afkers(sry guys,but being afk as no excuse since u can at least kill 1 high runner and get a minimum of 100 honor per BG match,excluding carts honor),so when the timer arrives,the afkers will have a 2 front assault forcing them to stop ruining it for the others.

basicaly,the timer kicks them,then their GUILD MASTER kicks them.

that way will be faster to eliminate this stupid problem.

PS:

last note,if a lvl 33 non cash player can kill a lvl 46 vip player and get from that a nice amount of honor,please dont try use the excuse that is impossible,because if for you is,then u better quit playing the game,since your weaker then a lvl 33 non casher....

there,sry the long post but i find afkers use the weak excuse,since even top guns i saw afk,so if i can do it and have fun and a lvl 33 also can,then theres no excuse for none of you.
                        Last edited by Skillgannon; 10-06-2012, 03:33 AM.

Comment

we've uprooted around 25 afk bg'ers. Some of them are trying to get smarter, but scores don't lie ^_^. Keep up the job guys we are up to 9 major guilds in s1 going with the no afk in bg pact.

Comment

-__- weeeellllll. hope we lucky like u cause mage which strong BR at least 22K above can use "HEAL".....O_0 and tadaaa he got full strength again>>. and on my server they not foolish let their hp depleted till end. they use restore hp which cost 200 point stars which no problem for them. so..... we only pray he or she not hunt me-_-. cause still weak. (Why u killed weak plyr)? they say its fun messed up with them they running like chicken lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R23247808 View Post
                              i think this is funny because barbarossa was talking about me. i was afk a few minutes and when i get back there were several players bad talking not only me, but my guild. of course i came to the defense of my guild. they were swearing and saying i have no skill only money. so i pointed out that i am a free player and that the guy saying that was the one with vip. he was irate. talked to my guild leader complaining, etc. barbarossa even felt the need to post about it here. at least he didn't drop names (not that i care, obviously) but i give him props for at least being professional. anyways, i finished the game with more kills than most the complainers. still stopped at the end... the other team was almost all guildies and the team i was on was talking bad of my guild the whole time. why would i help them win? im an honest loyal player, and i put my guild ahead of me in that situation. i dont purposely attack guildies in bg. i once won mvp 7 out of 8 matches, and since leveling up to 40 i already got an mvp in the midst of 45 sets.

bg definitely has problems though. like others posted "beat up the weaklings" is the way to win. when i was lvl 38-39 i was stronger than all other -40's so i attack everyone. but i did avoid guildies. ive been there 50 honor away from champ, and my team has afk and we lose. it sucks. but i dont think kicking from guildes for afk makes sense. the problem is smart guildes will defend their afkers, and try to bully/pressure other guilds into kicking their afkers. also many players dont check the forum to know they will get kicked for afk.

having players from the same guild on opposing teams can cause problems
                              i think the map layout could definitely be improved
                              rewards system is what causes afk. fix that fix afk. i understand its in the works and cant all be fixed right this moment. we have dealt with it this long i think we will all be ok.
                              it sucks when there is a loophole in a new system and players take advantage... but that happens in EVERY game. personally i think it is worth putting up with things like this because you get the priviledge to play something new. also contributing your opinions (hopefully even critisism is constructive) helps mold the game, so i feel like im helping make the game what i want it to be. sorry the post is so long... loved by many hated by many more.. S6 floozy
                              Alright floozy I can buy that. Taking up for guildies is an admirable trait. Not trying to pick a fight in the forums but as I recall only one player mentioned your guild. The rest of us didn't. Again not wanting to pick a fight and you were right that I didn't drop any names. No point in it. The only thing that really annoyed me about it was your "I'll be ****** if we win" comment. That comment is what ruffled a lot of feathers. Personally I don't hate you nor do I love you. You are entitled to do what you wish to do. I was merely adding to the conversation.
                              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                              BR: 67K
                              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                                Tbh i hate BG.

When i get the rank i need i will stop.

1. Most big players do nothing but stand and waite for the weakest players to hit them they don't do carts and they don't fight the others big players due to fear of loosing.
                                2. When there is a few i can actually take where we are equal or they a little weaker i rarely get them due to my team biggest go for them first or i am attacked.
                                3. The Honor i get from carts are lame. I do carts as much i can and avoid fights if i can hoping one day i can pay those bulliese back.

Why because i find it a bully tactic that you CAMP in front of the opponent avoid all but the weakest to get easy honor ***?

The system should either match players up better or do something to help the weaker to actually stand a chance because as it is now its unfair.

I often see the strongest run around avoiding each other and just hunt the weak the few times they don't is when they know they need to fight to stay ahead in the race.

I wished the BG like Arena was a tad better in matching players up so the game was more fun.

I love to run the cart but i would also like to actually be able to fight as well for the team to win by stopping the other players but as it is now i can.

I don't blame the ones who go afk or stand in a corner not daring to go out if people behave on other servers as they do here.

I had a BG where they killed all the NPC then CAMP right in front of our leaving place hitting only the WEAK and i mean only the weak while the rest of their team carted and the few strong on my team carted since the strong didn't hit each other we lost.

I mean Camping straight in front of where we come out come on.

BG should be arrange with battle ratings or something

Comment

Working...
                                X