X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
    Tbh i hate BG.

When i get the rank i need i will stop.

1. Most big players do nothing but stand and waite for the weakest players to hit them they don't do carts and they don't fight the others big players due to fear of loosing.
    2. When there is a few i can actually take where we are equal or they a little weaker i rarely get them due to my team biggest go for them first or i am attacked.
    3. The Honor i get from carts are lame. I do carts as much i can and avoid fights if i can hoping one day i can pay those bulliese back.

Why because i find it a bully tactic that you CAMP in front of the opponent avoid all but the weakest to get easy honor ***?

The system should either match players up better or do something to help the weaker to actually stand a chance because as it is now its unfair.

I often see the strongest run around avoiding each other and just hunt the weak the few times they don't is when they know they need to fight to stay ahead in the race.

I wished the BG like Arena was a tad better in matching players up so the game was more fun.

I love to run the cart but i would also like to actually be able to fight as well for the team to win by stopping the other players but as it is now i can.

I don't blame the ones who go afk or stand in a corner not daring to go out if people behave on other servers as they do here.

I had a BG where they killed all the NPC then CAMP right in front of our leaving place hitting only the WEAK and i mean only the weak while the rest of their team carted and the few strong on my team carted since the strong didn't hit each other we lost.

I mean Camping straight in front of where we come out come on.
    Not directing this at any player but thought this would make what I'm going to say better. Personally I hate when players complain about being bullied in BGs. My question is this...wouldn't you do it if you could? Most of these players "bullying" are cashers and they invested their money into their toon. Why? To be the best in the server. I personally don't mind when I have a big track me down and "farm" me in the BGs. Why? Because I plan on doing the same thing when I get bigger. Its the nature of the game. The strong prey on the weak. Why in the world would you attack a player that you either couldn't defeat or you weren't sure you could defeat? Do I agree with them camping out in front of your spawning area? Absolutely not. That is taking it a bit far. But I just don't think true bullying exists in this type of setting. An example of what I'm saying is this. Had a guildie of mine who hated being farmed. He absolutely hated it. I kept telling him, you'll turn around and do the same thing. Guess what? He did when he got bigger. Every player who is trying to play the game will. You want to compete and get the higher lvl'd pvp gear when it comes out? You will farm that honor.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Judgement supports this. and btw whoever said.. i have 2 toons that I run and yes I do one run for xtal while my other is either afk for a minute or fighting a high level enemy then they switch roles. It's actually rare that both of my toons are in the same bg as I try to enter in at a few minute interval to prevent the temptation of farming one another. If i had a big enough screen I would be running both of them simultaneously but since my laptop is only a 17" then i'm forced to afk for a minute or two tops. That's not what the OP is talking about anyway what he is talking about is players entering bg and doing the big afk dump. 0 honor 0 score 0 contribution to the team.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

lol for the record,, kage's coalition resides in his head, the threats he sends to guild leaders gets met with his members getting kicked out of multiplayer dungeon parties, ive said this before i oversee BG and report players using illegal programs and because the server is 3 hours behind me time BG which is about 9pm is actually 11pm-midnight so i will occasionally fall asleep, lol as for sitting at spawn because everyone beats u on opposing teams is very true, moreso when afew are running straight through opposing players to make contact with a particular, so fact is that Kage is not organizing any coalition against afkers and his ego needs a good smashing on a weekly basis,
        "Not So Innocent"
        "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
        "All we want to do is tease you to death"
        "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
        Guild : Immortals
        IGN PixieBabe

Comment

^ says the one who AFKs in every BG and pretends to be GM. Laughable!

Last I heard of you were complaining that no one should attack you if you have a cart.. got killed then you went AFK again
          Last edited by Japoipoy; 10-09-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

lol 2 things u should read, its oversee not afk i am at my keyboard during BG and 2nd, its CM and i have a legitimate logable CM account that CAN access S1 WARTUNE.. i wouldnt push the topic any further
            "Not So Innocent"

Temple of Ibalize S1
            IGN PixieBabe

Comment

also 21 posts vs 238 posts.. im not gonna state the obvious
              "Not So Innocent"

Temple of Ibalize S1
              IGN PixieBabe

Comment

I urge everyone to take screen caps of Pixie afking I have already spoken to Pixie's current leader PinPoint on this issue.... But, then again the coalition doesn't exist right? I'll leave you all with one of Pixie's many lies I hope you all enjoy.

Comment

lol yes ik uve spoken to PinPoint, he sends his regards and about the equivalent of the atom bomb
                  "Not So Innocent"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                  IGN PixieBabe

Comment

So, what you are saying is immortals guild does not care if you afk in bgs? Or pretend to work for r2? Or make up various statements about people boosting and losing honor after killing you. O_o Hey though its okay because your reason for validation is spamming the forums? Man I remember when a gm had to come out and clarify that they had NOTHING to do with you.

Comment

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
                      lol 2 things u should read, its oversee not afk i am at my keyboard during BG and 2nd, its CM and i have a legitimate logable CM account that CAN access S1 WARTUNE.. i wouldnt push the topic any further
                      PixieBabe is not a Moderator, not a GM, not part of the staff of R2Games, and is not associated with R2Games in anyway other than she is a player. She does not have the ability to ban players, and any ticket she submits is treated the same as any ticket submitted by any of our other players. - R2CS_Stormaggedon
                      Link ->http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post244921
                      You can stop pretending now. And as if post counts are a good source of validity.. Again, laughable!
                      Last edited by Japoipoy; 10-09-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Man I feel bad for pinpoint I would be ashamed to be in Immortals with such an impulsive liar. Although, I suspect Pixie's real goal is to derail this thread and close it. I kindly ask for a gm or mod to delete all these argumentative posts and put us back on track if possible. If that option is not possible will start a new more organized thread. ^_^

Comment

last battleground .. pixiebabe in the opposite team .. she was talking to me and i saw her take a crystal shard like other do ..
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          Stellar
                          Knight
                          Havoc

"If you really listen for it .. you'll begin to hear that phrase in the melody of the flute that was played .."

Comment

everyone make mistake the same for he/she/it
                            so lets forget the past and give he/she/it another chance kay ? ppl change
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

That screenshot I showed was from yesterday O_o Pixie doesn't change just look at some of he/she/it's old forum posts.

Comment

come on man , stelly say he/she/it collect shard today , lets give he/she/it another chance ..
                                if he/she/it still didnt change i wont say anything else , since i dont want ppl to ruin the event too+1 more ppl for me to chase in bg
                                and i need to help ladies if he/she/it is
                                Last edited by terayaki2; 10-10-2012, 12:29 AM. Reason: forget he/she/it O.o
                                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                                NasrulEyo
                                Mage
                                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                                U can submit a here
                                My guide

Comment

Working...
                                X