Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

a temp solution to afk bg'ers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This explains why Pixie wasn't afking in battleground today.

Comment

Im usually at work during the 7pm-9pm for arena and BG. So I have my wife start BG for me just so I can get some insignias. This means Im afk. If there was any other way for me to collect some Insignias and keep up with others, I would. the time frame is horrible. Even if its my day off from work. as this time of day is usually family time not just for me, but many. Ppl have dinner and such, and cant be there. If the BG were a few hours later... I could be there every day, and not be afk.

People have little reason to complain. You get insignias whether you win or lose. And some people use exploit to win. I have seen them. Why should I bother trying when ppl are cheating? I still fight to gain honor though, when Im actually there.

Comment

THATS IT! the TRUE GM ACT. and end hisher account instant. (like cs ... ummm attention all plyr u will see some dead plyr on starpolis) OO

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
          ban from forum or from game??
          hopefully both

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
            Im usually at work during the 7pm-9pm for arena and BG. So I have my wife start BG for me just so I can get some insignias. This means Im afk. If there was any other way for me to collect some Insignias and keep up with others, I would. the time frame is horrible. Even if its my day off from work. as this time of day is usually family time not just for me, but many. Ppl have dinner and such, and cant be there. If the BG were a few hours later... I could be there every day, and not be afk.

People have little reason to complain. You get insignias whether you win or lose. And some people use exploit to win. I have seen them. Why should I bother trying when ppl are cheating? I still fight to gain honor though, when Im actually there.
            afk is afk by your logic you dont try because people use black magic.... In your logic I could play the game using an iphone when I cant make it and get credit for bg. By you not doing anything you help your team lose. So you effectively make 14 people have a chance at getting 50 less insignia because you don't care of the outcome.... Nice! You're part of the reason why we need an anti afk system.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Enjoy your ban.
              lol actually its not permanent, its being resolved as i in no way or post said i was a GM and im not a GM at this point either, like my forum signature stats no need to repeat the obvious
              IGN Ryselle
              No, you aren't - Stormaggedon

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
                This explains why Pixie wasn't afking in battleground today.
                i was sleeping lol, have surgery to go to today
                IGN Ryselle

Comment

dang bann that account too
                  IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

no reason to im on this account to get things sorted, by no way am i breaking ToS or CoC, also this account is approved by Admin Sway
                    IGN Ryselle

Comment

This thread has been severely derailed. Thread is now closed.

Original poster- you may start a new thread if you have more to add to your suggestion.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X