homestead battle slot...and to hit enemy of choice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homestead battle slot...and to hit enemy of choice

So whens the homestead opening and what does it consist of... Also we should put another slot on the battle screen..
    And the fact that we cant select wich ememy to hit in a battle kinda sucks that would be a nice feature for sure
    im a cheating *******

Originally posted by R23098610 View Post
    So whens the homestead opening and what does it consist of... Also we should put another slot on the battle screen..
    And the fact that we cant select wich ememy to hit in a battle kinda sucks that would be a nice feature for sure
    I think homestead is a place where our mounts are and the place where we can upgrade them too
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Its really just a opinion at this point, so im gonna say it will be identical to farm but with animals, which would suck but who knows what it is.

Comment

Noooo i mean thats the place where u keep ur mounts

Like a farm for ur mounts there u can feed them buy them grow them increase their level (if they can increase in levels then great) evolve them and also basically that place might be an interface for mounts

So its not gonna be like farm dude just a place to keep ur mounts

That is what i think but i have no proof of this
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R23098610 View Post
          if this happens then all mages would rage. Mages upgrade their troops (knights) to increase their probability of survival. select target would make troops useless in pvp. Mages are squishy you know.

Comment

Working...
          X