Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

homestead battle slot...and to hit enemy of choice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnfrost
    started a topic homestead battle slot...and to hit enemy of choice

homestead battle slot...and to hit enemy of choice

So whens the homestead opening and what does it consist of... Also we should put another slot on the battle screen..
    And the fact that we cant select wich ememy to hit in a battle kinda sucks that would be a nice feature for sure

• Japoipoy
    replied
    Originally posted by R23098610 View Post
    And the fact that we cant select wich ememy to hit in a battle kinda sucks that would be a nice feature for sure
    if this happens then all mages would rage. Mages upgrade their troops (knights) to increase their probability of survival. select target would make troops useless in pvp. Mages are squishy you know.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Noooo i mean thats the place where u keep ur mounts

Like a farm for ur mounts there u can feed them buy them grow them increase their level (if they can increase in levels then great) evolve them and also basically that place might be an interface for mounts

So its not gonna be like farm dude just a place to keep ur mounts

That is what i think but i have no proof of this

Leave a comment:

• alucard21893
    replied
    Its really just a opinion at this point, so im gonna say it will be identical to farm but with animals, which would suck but who knows what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by R23098610 View Post
    So whens the homestead opening and what does it consist of... Also we should put another slot on the battle screen..
    I think homestead is a place where our mounts are and the place where we can upgrade them too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X