To Quit or Not To Quit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
    Only thing I can know that requires you to be online for is stam room, and not even worth it in my opinion.

I said as stated above which means what you said in your post lol

A for your broken laptops, sounds pretty bad. Not sure if you're unlucky or what but had my laptop for almost 4 years now and still running fairly good and i leave it on overnight fairly often. But I clean my occasionally and apply new thermal paste to heat sink every year
    I am not a tech, not even a noob tech... no idea how to open up laptops to clean them or apply paste.

Which I am not going to, since last time I tried to clean a PC (a cheap one) I accidentally staticshock it and the entire thing died, it just won't turn on anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I accidentally staticshock it and the entire thing died, it just won't turn on anymore.
      Sorry that happened to you, static shock to any part of the mortherboard is almost always instant death for that board. Even shocks that can't even be felt can do irreversible damage. I recommend "static wrist-band" if you ever decide to open one back up again.....keeps you and your computer at the same charge level so you can't shock it and it can't shock you.

Comment

When i started play ( around 1-2 years ago ) i started playing because i wanted to enjoy a new game.
        Than i found out how hard of a p2w game this is, at first like everyone else, i was mad.
        But after a while, i accepted it. This is a p2w game, and you can complain all you want, but its not changing.
        You just need to enjoy the game, every hot event that you do is a win, every one that you miss,
        well you didnt have the stuff in the first place, so in the end you dont miss anything.
        Just keep playing, enjoy the game to the fullest, and dont be so competive.

MAybe a tip is to find another guild, since i want to be strong, i lvl as slow as i possibly can.
        So im far behind the rest ( im lvl 56 ) rest is lvl 80.
        Thanks to my guild ( Destiny server 120 ) for always helping me with GOD NM and maps whenever i ask.

My tip: just keep playing, have fun, and if you miss a week playtime, who cares?

Comment

don't listen to the zombie's who say quit the game, i better suggest you enjoy the game, if you don't get much time to play, then just play the events which you can play and enjoy the game by helping your friends. There are many non-casher who are not able to play mpds due to their low br help them if want some fun and grp activity. Enjoy the game along with your friends in game that is what social networking games are all about with out friends and with out fun playing game is useless. Most of all, there are many players who want show their richness here in game playing which means they are dumb in real life, don't consider their comments, becasue real humans never say to other negative things to quit.find the fun along with friends.

Comment

It is just a game, so play for fun. It is not life. A game should be for fun and if you can't have fun, then it is not a good game at all. It does consume a lot of time when I play Wartune. It is a good game, very good strategy, but I can't keep up with the game since there are not many players in my guide. So I quit the game at level 61. I did have fun playing the game and I spent some money. I didn't feel bad for not complete the whole game. I did enjoy it, but spend so much time on the game. After I quit the game, I have so much free time doing others thing. It feels exhausted at first, but I gain back my energy and do other thing. Now, I enjoy my life more than was a exhaust and addicted person. Play Knight Tale, you don't have to waste so much time. It is not better than Wartune and League of Angel, but at least you don't waste so much time. And you can play anytime, which is good.

Comment

Working...
            X