Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion to [Announcement] Wartune Vets Wanted!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to [Announcement] Wartune Vets Wanted!

First of all Vets are players like you and me, as we all know. The are only voluntary helpers, so NO Reason to be Rude to them when the Come to are Servers, (as i Observe again and again).Most of them are kind people what like to help others.(What i could not say from myself) but the unfortunate got not more information then we and are absolut Powerless

Now to R² -

Point 1. Change the Powerless Statut of the Vets - Give them the Right to mute insulting People.
    Point 2. Give them more Informations - i do not believe the are happy, when on real questions the got to answer - I do not know i have no Information.
    Point 3. Give them other Things to do then only post well known Facts in Worldchat.

To Point 3 i got a little Idea what you Folks Think about it.

° The Vet ask every 5 minutes 1 Game relatet or generall knowledge question 10 questions in all, the first person with the right answer wins a price (up to r² fixing prices but should be worth it)
    ° Every player can only answer 1 time and win only 1 price.
    ° Times of quizz are chosen by free time of vet.Who ever is online got luck ofline players its there fault.
    ° In forum only general rules will be made public - never any time given.
    ° As i heard only the devs can give out Prices , the Vet then Forwards his Winner list (and question answer/list) to R² what take care sending out the prices 1 time a week or Months depending on how often it could be done.

This way people would look forward to visit of Vets and give the Vets as well a new Value in the eyes of the players.

This for a start, if i think about anything else i will bring it in here later.
    Please feel free to make some constructive suggestions we do not need mindless comments ( got them in rest of forum enough).
    If you find English Grammar faults, you may keep them. Got enough of them, even in my native german.
    Last edited by Wittekind; 07-29-2014, 10:13 AM.
    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
    S416 - Whispering Hills
    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

I like 1 and 2.

3 Opens the door for abuse real fast. If you're a Vet and on your own home server, who's to stop you from 10-times a day giving a reward to a guildmember who "answers" your question because it was IM'd to them before it was even asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      I like 1 and 2.

3 Opens the door for abuse real fast. If you're a Vet and on your own home server, who's to stop you from 10-times a day giving a reward to a guildmember who "answers" your question because it was IM'd to them before it was even asked.
      Very easy
      1.: Since the vets can not give out rewards Themself, the make a list With
      a. The questions/Answers
      b. The name Of the winners and Server name + server number
      c. Price won by each
      The Prices for the winners be send out within 5 working days per mail from the support team /GM/CM/Mods just anybody trusted by r² with matters like this

2.: Intern vet rules allow maximal 1 visit per server per week with the quiz
      3.: Each player can only win 1 reward per Quiz - no multiple prize winners in the same Quiz, if nobody gives a right answer in the time limit the prize for the Question shall be forfeited and not given to anybody.
      4.: and last Vets Could be prohibited to hold the Quiz on there home server.
      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
      S416 - Whispering Hills
      Wittekind

Comment

Am I reading this correctly, r2 makes however many millions from this game, and pays the vets nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          I like 1 and 2.

Just a little add-on for this..
          It is strictly forbidden for our vets to go on their home server with the vet account. if they were to do so... well i'll leave that to your imagination.
          The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
          Please think twice about your posts!
          [img]http://images.tfdlite.com/tarttitle.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by R2Tartarus View Post
            Just a little add-on for this..
            It is strictly forbidden for our vets to go on their home server with the vet account. if they were to do so... well i'll leave that to your imagination.
            I still find it only admirable there still people around with the will and courage to take all the sh........ from players on every server, and do the work that r² is to incompetent and to miserly to have paid people of themself to do.
            On top the poor Vets do it Free, without recognition in any form but a meaningless Magister titel in blue when the do the Job.
            To be Very honest i would do just as much for R² Free of charge then R² does for its free players, In other Words i Would do Sweet fu.. all for R² with out charging them a maximum for every minute i spend.
            [sarcasm/on] But i am just about as selfish then the responsible people in r² first me and my bank account then me again on place 2 to 1000 and after a long time nobody the rest of the world ( about place 999.999.999 on my importance list).[sarcasm/off]

George Orwell

Latest Server
            S416 - Whispering Hills
            Wittekind

Comment

Working...
            X