1 click capture astral for non vip...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 click capture astral for non vip...

Its very simple I had vip for about year maybe more ,than maxed all honor,no use for exp(max lvl talents) no real use for vip except 1 click capture astral

why im asking for non vip 1 click capture astral because I don't have to spend gold on anything else except astrals...so talents maxed ,80 set made and enchanted,all clothes I have identified

I make 10 to 20 mil gold per day sometimes even more 40+ mil on sc and similar events(will have more on such events since no more enchants on 80 set)

so I cant rid of gold is my main problem it required hours and hours of clicking daily to astral and hand hurt after 20 min

would be good if u can give 1 click capture for non vip or make event where can I dump gold and gain something useful with it (sepulcrum,mahra,conver gold to kyanite or anything similar)

if they gave everyone free acess to 1 click capture id like to see them replace it with something else for vips, im not against this idea though

Comment

hey either 1 click or something new to spend gold that is rewarding

I simply cant astral amount of gold im getting in reasonable time ... game already takes to much time to do all there is ...than add astraling 40+ mil gold clicking like maniac its crazy

hand really hurt like hell from astraling 5+ mil gold imagine 40+ mil I had from sc event

gona offer ppl to plunder me LOL

Comment

I really do like this idea
        Character Name: Chris1909
        Class: Mage
        Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          hey either 1 click or something new to spend gold that is rewarding

I simply cant astral amount of gold im getting in reasonable time ... game already takes to much time to do all there is ...than add astraling 40+ mil gold clicking like maniac its crazy

hand really hurt like hell from astraling 5+ mil gold imagine 40+ mil I had from sc event

gona offer ppl to plunder me LOL
          Or just do 3-4 enchants of your lvl. 80 item and that 40M gold gone :P

Comment

Use a bot program to do your astrals. My program determines what astrals are created and which planets alight, etc so it can be made to do whatever you want. Lag can be a problem but it sure beats one click capture for exp pts gained

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              Or just do 3-4 enchants of your lvl. 80 item and that 40M gold gone :P
              have it full 8 items and max enchanted u didn't notice I write it in first comment P

Comment

have it full 8 items and max enchanted u didn't notice I write it in first comment P
                Ah, yes.

After all, that's what VIP is for, right?
                Getting rid of some cooldowns, making things doable in a shorter period.

Comment

It would be fair, cashers already have too much advantage...

How many click would non-vip need to make to get red astral from level 8 to 9????? How much time will it take to make those clicks??? Its too much of our life wasting. Don't say getting high level astral shouldn't be easy... we already need to work for gold!!!

Make it faster to colllect astrals for both vips and non-vips.

Comment

don't think of it as advantage really 1 click I have better astral value from all heavy cashers on my server

its more matter that I absolutely don't need any feature vip have to offer except 1 click
                    (no need for exp(max lvl talents sylphs all),maxed honor,maxed academy(few troops skills left unamxed),...)

wouldn't even ask for 1 click ..just need some feature to spend gold on ...I am more for clicking since I gain somehow more than auto click(5 mil gold to astral through clicking is reasonable per day)

what ppl should do now when they get 40+ mil gold from sc...quit game cuz nowhere to spend gold ,donate all from contr(even if I already have tons of contr)

Comment

AFK for astrals would be extremely greeeaaaat

Comment

don't think of it as advantage really 1 click I have better astral value from all heavy cashers on my server

its more matter that I absolutely don't need any feature vip have to offer except 1 click
                        (no need for exp(max lvl talents sylphs all),maxed honor,maxed academy(few troops skills left unamxed),...)

wouldn't even ask for 1 click ..just need some feature to spend gold on ...I am more for clicking since I gain somehow more than auto click(5 mil gold to astral through clicking is reasonable per day)

what ppl should do now when they get 40+ mil gold from sc...quit game cuz nowhere to spend gold ,donate all from contr(even if I already have tons of contr)
                        i like to see ppl get 40m+ gold from sc event when they are L80 soul but dunno if there ppl stupid enof to exchange sc to gold. and try calc how many sc u need to get 40m+ gold when u only get 100k pr reward there are no none vips that can do that. just a reminder there are a easy way to use ur gold thats is to give it to ur guild for sooner then later we will get other stuff to buy in it.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                          i like to see ppl get 40m+ gold from sc event when they are L80 soul but dunno if there ppl stupid enof to exchange sc to gold. and try calc how many sc u need to get 40m+ gold when u only get 100k pr reward there are no none vips that can do that. just a reminder there are a easy way to use ur gold thats is to give it to ur guild for sooner then later we will get other stuff to buy in it.
                          There are many non-cashers that get 40M+ gold from SC events.
                          Luckily for those on my server, most of them still need to enchant their 80 set items, so they can spend that gold easily.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                            not good to give gold to guild ....u gain from gb contribution + we have treasure thief from cw (1500 contr per day) im buying pots and selling them for gold since nothing useful to buy or that I don't all ready have ....also plenty non vip make large amount gold at high br especially archers

2xwb 4+ mil plunder 4mil

Comment

i posted some threads suggesting same, about giving 1 click astral capturing for non casher having certain astral points say 50000 or 100000... bt i got all negative comments n yeah i also said about adding some icon in guild altar or adding some feature where u can get sylph items like mahra or sepulcrum... like we get crypt key and socketing rods from guild blessing. the game is so much evolved n time consuming so they should think of other VIP benefits leaving 1 click capture on conditional use or like tht :P

Comment

Working...
                              X