This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion to make Knights on par with dps of archer and mages

Double the amount of damage that reverse damage does. Then, knights would be closer to even with dps, and it would be skill based. They still wouldnt match the dps, but they would be alot closer.

ya cant the knight defense skills are what makes us win fights if you increased knights damage it would be to easy to faceroll everyone with same br its pretty easy now. knight is fine im a noncash knight sitting at 4rth right now in duels. for arena grab 2 mages and your op i won every match today knight 2 mage team not even 1 of my team even died ever 176 insigs in 1 hour make sure you refine for endurance power defense block hp
    Last edited by lance137; 10-02-2012, 02:37 AM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
      ya cant the knight defense skills are what makes us win fights if you increased knights damage it would be to easy to faceroll everyone with same br its pretty easy now. knight is fine im a noncash knight sitting at 4rth right now in duels. for arena grab 2 mages and your op i won every match today knight 2 mage team not even 1 of my team even died ever 176 insigs in 1 hour
      No, defense is not what makes you win fights. Doing damage is what makes you win fights.

This has nothing to do with arena matchups. This is just straight up dps. But if you really want to compare the dps of a knight to a mage.... Mage does 3x what a knight does. Trust me those 2 mages in your arena group dont even need you. If anything they felt pity on you and helped you get some insignia lol. Archers also do about 3x the dps of a knight. Double reverse damage isnt that much really. It still wouldnt equal the dps of either mage or arhcer, but it would be closer.

Level 1 reverse damage - 400.
      Level 2 reverse damage - 1000 + qte25% 1250
      Level 3 reverse damage - 1600 +qte25% 1800

Is 1800 damage at lvl 50 seem OP to you? How bout when an archer does 4 times that with 1 ability. or a mage? 1800 damage isnt even gonna make it fair. But it will be closer than 800+25% 1000

I believe this suggestion should be seriously considered. Do the math.
      Last edited by Teralitha; 10-02-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
        No, defense is not what makes you win fights. Doing damage is what makes you win fights.

This has nothing to do with arena matchups. This is just straight up dps. But if you really want to compare the dps of a knight to a mage.... Mage does 3x what a knight does. Trust me those 2 mages in your arena group dont even need you. Archers also do about 3x the dps of a knight. Double reverse damage isnt that much really. It still wouldnt equal the dps of either mage or arhcer, but it would be closer.

Level 1 reverse damage - 400.
        Level 2 reverse damage - 1000 + qte25% 1250
        Level 3 reverse damage - 1600 +qte25% 1800

Is 1800 damage at lvl 50 seem OP to you? How bout when an archer does 4 times that with 1 ability. or a mage? 1800 damage isnt even gonna make it fair. But it will be closer than 800+25% 1000
        The only archers I see doing 3-4 times the damage I do are the casher archers or those who have gone all atk and crit. Most archers crit me, and yes that is crit, for about 700-800 damage. My character is not fully equipped or enchanted either. I win my fights because the other player can't do enough damage to me.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

for your info the mages and i have been together for long time and yes the need tank in front of them or archer tear them up my knight kills everything mage archer other knights 7000 patk knight 6100pdef 4100mdef its all about refine dont tell me about knight we are way op and with reflect up even if it comes down to last hit you will win if reflect kills other player now thats really op the team does not go 50-0 if im not on it trust me i miss the other day and they was sad they lost alot cause tank sucked they said also when mage rof group reflect hits for as many in group 3x625
          Last edited by lance137; 10-02-2012, 03:01 AM.
          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

for your info the mages and i have been together for long time and yes the need tank in front of them or archer tear them up my knight kills everything mage archer other knights 7000 patk knight 6100pdef 4100mdef its all about refine dont tell me about knight we are way op and with reflect up even if it comes down to last hit you will win if reflect kills other player now thats really op
            What lvl are ya lance? About 50+?
            Yitien:

Comment

level 47 also if you want dps knight refine for power crit patk on every gear gem patk and crit use crit astal base crit astral and patk astral and you will do some major damage

Comment

level 47 also if you want dps knight refine for power crit patk on every gear gem patk and crit use crit astal base crit astral and patk astral and you will do some major damage
                Yea thought you were around 50 or so. I'm a lvl 41 knight here and no thank ya about the dps knight :P
                Full defense here and wouldn't want it any other way. I don't have to hit harder than the other guy...I just watch them smack me and kill themselves
                Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  The only archers I see doing 3-4 times the damage I do are the casher archers or those who have gone all atk and crit. Most archers crit me, and yes that is crit, for about 700-800 damage. My character is not fully equipped or enchanted either. I win my fights because the other player can't do enough damage to me.
                  You know this is all rather vague. What lvl are you? What lvl is your opponant? You didnt even mention using reverse damage. If a knight doesnt use reverse damage, its usually made up for with a slasher attack, if its the level 1 reverse damage.

I know when I still had lvl 1 reverse damage I stopped using it because slasher was doing the same and more damage than reverse damage was doing. When I hit lvl 40, I got reverse damage lvl 2, thinking ... ooooh yea, now I have an equalizer!! But... it wasnt. Its does ok damage. But its not an equalizer. lvl 44 now and my slasher skills are again doing about the same damage as reverse damage lvl 2 and once again I find myself asking why I bother to use it. It doenst win me any battles. Its a slow damage over time. You might think that yea after 1 min in arena it does 937 damage woohoo... but guess what.. your opponants are also hitting you for alot more. So its no advantage at all really.

And what about lvl 50 RD3? What good is that 800+25%1000 damage gonna do you at lvl 60, or 70? or 80? It will be a drop in the bucket. Useless.

Need someone elses input here... barbarosaa/lance im sorry but your not providing any useful info. Alot more to the game than basing your info on rolfstomping low lvl arena groups.
                  Last edited by Teralitha; 10-02-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

You know this is all rather vague. What lvl are you? What lvl is your opponant? You didnt even mention using reverse damage. If a knight doesnt use reverse damage, its usually made up for with a slasher attack, if its the level 1 reverse damage.

I know when I still had lvl 1 reverse damage I stopped using it because slasher was doing the same and more damage than reverse damage was doing. When I hit lvl 40, I got reverse damage lvl 2, thinking ... ooooh yea, now I have an equalizer!! But... it wasnt. Its does ok damage. But its not an equalizer. lvl 44 now and my slasher skills are again doing about the same damage as reverse damage lvl 2 and once again I find myself asking why I bother to use it. It doenst win me any battles. Its a slow damage over time. You might think that yea after 1 min in arena it does 937 damage woohoo... but guess what.. your opponants are also hitting you for alot more. So its no advantage at all really.

And what about lvl 50 RD3? What good is that 800+25%1000 damage gonna do you at lvl 60, or 70? or 80? It will be a drop in the bucket. Useless. Need someone elses input here... barbarosaa/lance im sorry but your not providing any useful info. Alot more to the game than rolfstomping low lvl arena groups.
                    Well I'm lvl 41 per my reply to lance's post. Its hard to go after the lowbies in the 40's BGs and the arena. I didn't mention reflect damage because it wasn't important in that post. I said most archers hit me for about 700-800 damage with a crit. Never made a mention as to what my damage was. I rely on defense and reflect damage + shield to win my fights. I'm not interested in dps cause that isn't my purpose.
                    Yitien:

Comment

Well I'm lvl 41 per my reply to lance's post. Its hard to go after the lowbies in the 40's BGs and the arena. I didn't mention reflect damage because it wasn't important in that post. I said most archers hit me for about 700-800 damage with a crit. Never made a mention as to what my damage was. I rely on defense and reflect damage + shield to win my fights. I'm not interested in dps cause that isn't my purpose.
                      Who does the damage for you in campaigns then? or anywhere besides arena?
                      Last edited by Teralitha; 10-02-2012, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Who does the damage for you in campaigns then?
                        Well pve enemies are a lot weaker than pvp enemies. I'm not so weak that I don't do any damage. The troops I take into pve campaigns dish out enough damage with what I do to take out most everything I run into. My dps in campaigns won't be as high as an archer/mage. My apologies I thought we were discussing pvp. Reflect damage is pointless in pve really.
                        Yitien:

Comment

Reflect damage is pointless in pve really.
                          Well there we go. Someone that agrees. Do you think if reverse damage was double that it would have a point in pve? I dont know bout you... but I often see lvl 45ish archers and mages hitting the lvl 70 catacombs. Never see a knight of the same levels do that... Do you know why? Damage. Lots of damage.

So lets even things up shall we? Give knights increase to reverse damage.

Comment

It's easier for Archers and Mages since they were made to do tons of damage. Knights weren't meant to do such. Please pay close attention to the passive skills: Damage Reduction, Heal on Block, HP and PDef increase, some PAtk increase. There, the layout is saying: Defend yourself!. It isn't about damage for Knights. If you don't have the patience to go through with Knights to the end, don't pick them in the first place.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Well i kinda like the extra damage by reverse damage

Here is how it will be like
                              first put up a reverse damage (since it cost ur 30 rage only which is a easy get once u have 3 PVP equipment of the same set on so on first u put it on) then let the mages attack u at the same time u can also attack them hence double damage and this covers the double strikes in 1 turn thing too

Also at the same time it would be nice to add up the extra skill suggestions

Agoran's shield must never ever ever breaks but if the damage is higher than the shields absorb rate then the damage which has the potential to break the shield will be let through

like if lets say ur HP is 10k and the attack is over 2k the shield will naturally will not hold up but here the shield will hold the 20% and excess damage will be a hit
                              so if the attack was 3k then 2k will be absorbed and 1k will strike the opponent
                              the shield should only break after the turns are over not before also rain of fire onslaught is not considered more then 1 turn meaning if u think u can break the shield or reduce its turns then it shouldn't work

delphic destroyer and enhanced delphic destroyer must be a little bit more faster to strike

Whirlwind must either increase in damage or reduce in rage

thats all i could think of
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X