Clear All

.zzz you dont know a thing

..i wish i played knight

just so you know knight dominates at high lvls
    Server: S3 WORG LAIR
    IGN: LordFireMage
    LVL: 4X

Comment

I don't think knights need to have thier damage increased due to the nature of being a tanking class. I do however feel that they should get more into the tanking aspect of the game. When an archer has a skill that gives them 20% bonus hp(since its 20% crit as well all archers will take it), and knights still only have the 20% bonus hp it feel a bit lackluster. I know we get the bonus to phy def with our skills as well, but we are also the weakest vs matk. I just can't seem to understand why archers would get a hp bonus anyways, their class like mages should be a glass cannon, not well I can get almost the same pdef/mdef as a knight, same hp, but I do x % more damage than said knight. I mean the 20% bonus pdef will prob show end game, so I'm not too worried about it, but the 20% hp portion I still can't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by LordFireMage View Post
        .zzz you dont know a thing

..i wish i played knight

just so you know knight dominates at high lvls
        Heheh yeah i know i am just saying i wish this was the case
        and other than the extra power wish i am pretty sure asking for more attack speed is resonable
        Even if ur a high level delphic take way way way too long to strike
        and whirlwind is useless takes too much rage and gives lower damage than a plain attack
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

If there's anything I would really want for a Knight, it is for Shadow Thrasher to attack faster. However, Knights still don't need anymore power than they already do.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

if your going for damage why would you even have reverse damage in your spec cmon guy stop complaining about thing when your not spec correctly for what your trying to do.knight has 4 spec pvp tank pve tank pve dps pvp dps once you figure those out you will be just fine.reverse damage is pvp i dont even use in my pve tank spec but you need it to get to apollos shield but is useful for pvp tank spec
            Last edited by lance137; 10-02-2012, 11:34 AM.
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

i fought many knight, funny thing is its always hard fight. so im always pick mage in my duel. i dunno why my fellow knight always make complainin tread about their skill n such.
              i bet, soon will be archers turn. lol ^^
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

reverse dmg seriously aint that bad skill it might not be able to kill ur opponents alone but lets not forget that archers and mages got skills which hit twice (2x reverse) and lets not forget ur other skills afterall reverse aint only skill knights got with ur other skill knight really might end up doing more dmg than archers or mages also in pvp if u have both reverse dmg and agoran shield if ur opponent is close to ur own BR your agoran should last more than 1 turn evne on 2 turns ur enemy get reverse twice + 1 of ur hits while u take nothing this seriously does wonders at lower lvls (dont know much about bit higer lvls except that every1 tells me that knight is op at high lvls) so seriously knight dont even need 4th arena set piece to beat archers with full set and ppl still complain about how weak knight is? maybe its not just always about class and that you want some1 else to blame cuz you simply cant beat every1 else who play this game

Comment

Suggestion to make Knights on par with dps of archer and mages?...Seriously? Let's Make Mages More Tanky Then...Oh Oh and let's have Archers have more AoE's!...and maybe we can have Mages have a Crit Skill too?
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Doubling reverse damage? As a lvl 48 knight, I really think that would be bad.
                    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

I think however, WW should have decreased rage and a 15 second cooldown.
                      Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                        Well there we go. Someone that agrees. Do you think if reverse damage was double that it would have a point in pve? I dont know bout you... but I often see lvl 45ish archers and mages hitting the lvl 70 catacombs. Never see a knight of the same levels do that... Do you know why? Damage. Lots of damage.

So lets even things up shall we? Give knights increase to reverse damage.
                        Even if reflect damage did do an increase in damage its still pointless in pve. The reason that archers/mages get further into the catacombs is better AoE attacks and attacks that can hit the back ranks. Mages especially cause they have Suntoria. Archers have an easier chance cause they can hit multiple times.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Knights are strong tanks, they are made to be team players will keep a team from their death when they can't beat a level due to their low defense. Knights will tear up archers in PvP with their defense skills, because archers are built for DPS (and archers will slaughter mages with this DPS). Mages will likely destroy a knight because it takes knights a while to kill troops, while a mage can just AOE right into you, getting a head start.

At much later levels (55+) you will see knights improve tenfold. They will be a force to be reckoned with, as at this time, their stats start to become significant in battle.

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                            Suggestion to make Knights on par with dps of archer and mages?...Seriously? Let's Make Mages More Tanky Then...Oh Oh and let's have Archers have more AoE's!...and maybe we can have Mages have a Crit Skill too?
                            I like this idea. Then we can all play the same class
                            Lets call it ArKnAge or something
                            No need to have distinct classes if all classes are the same thing :P
                            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                            BR: 67K
                            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Knight/page2 <--- For Knights, Follow The Build and Quit Your QQ'ing -.-
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                                I like this idea. Then we can all play the same class
                                Lets call it ArKnAge or something
                                No need to have distinct classes if all classes are the same thing :P
                                I think KnArAge sounds better, lol.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X