farm friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farm friends

I would like to suggest an easier way to find your farm friends when they ask for a revival of their farm. Maybe another link added to their name like now you
    can view, pm, friend... and maybe farm ? This would make it so much easier than going through 11 pages of friends trying to find one.
    Thanks in advance.

So no one agrees or disagrees with this???

Comment

I guess this is not an issue for other people.

Comment

The farm listing needs an overhaul. You should be able to see which farm friend is a guild member. You should be able to sort those that need revives, weeding, harvesting, etc. A basic sort function shouldn't be too difficult. Then again, triple spear has been around for 6 months and still doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by R252948865 View Post
          The farm listing needs an overhaul. You should be able to see which farm friend is a guild member. You should be able to sort those that need revives, weeding, harvesting, etc. A basic sort function shouldn't be too difficult. Then again, triple spear has been around for 6 months and still doesn't work.
          Triple spear works, but in it's own strange way. It rarely catches the fish in deeper area.
          The conflict between that spear tip and the fish must be detected within an area of 5-10 px, because even if I hit a fish in the very middle of it, it still doesn't work.
          Maybe they could adjust it, unless that was the idea of that triple spear thing.

Comment

Working...
          X