Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

NEED ANDROID APP for WARTUNE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED ANDROID APP for WARTUNE

Please give us wartune APP for android, so we can stay online anywhere we go
    we are busy people not everytime in front of PC

Clash Of Clan, Realtime battle game between clan already from 2013
    but wartune not yet

U give us android app,
    i guaranteed ur game will more popular
    Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Just download the right flash for ur browser and u can log in the game. But no guarantee how slow it could be.

Comment

It is possible to run Wartune using a phone with flash-capable browser; I have done so myself on my Note II. However it is extremely slow and the interface is terrible for such a small screen. In reality you need an Android or Windows pad.

Comment

app for android is more secure, coz android is using linux based
        no one want to hack linux base programe

and its more lighten than windows browser

Comment

Google play, Wartune Hall of Heros, from Kabam. Separate set of servers, and have to start new, but all android and works well on a tablet. I use one of the 1st 8gb Nexus 7's that was released.

Comment

Download photon browser from play store- wartune works like a charm on it(without any lag only slight blurring), only problem is that you cant type or use qte.

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
              Download photon browser from play store- wartune works like a charm on it(without any lag only slight blurring), only problem is that you cant type or use qte.
              Yes Photon plays flash very well...

deucela, I do have a quick question, I've used Photon, not a lot, but used it to do minor stuff, how do you select your attacks, IE... the 1, 2, etc? I've not tried it.

Comment

By touching the attack button you want.-like if you want slasher/rain of fire u just put ur finger on it.If you mean selecting skills for ur 5 skills u hold your finger on skill for longer time then drag it down.
                Last edited by deucela; 07-30-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I use puffin browser on my android. It's a bit slow as most of the buttons are tiny on a phone screen. But it's bearable. The only real problem is the qte's in fights...
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Yes, Wartune Hall of Heroes from Kabam also available in Google Play in IOS

Comment

I use puffin for my iPhone 5 and can do all including QTEs just have the screen looking at your toon and have keyboard active then you can do skill hit key then it switches back to QWERTY in which you do the QTE. Takes little practice but it's pretty good if on wifi connection
                      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

yes plazzz andriod will be very good

Comment

Working...
                        X