Whts W R O N G ???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whts W R O N G ???????

whts wrong with R2 with its drop rates,,,,,,,,,, no hades no appolo no mount frm free chest...........as if i need 80k gold so much

deal with it. either you get lucky, or you're not. i've been playing this game for 18 months and only once i got lucky from those chests.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
      whts wrong with R2 with its drop rates,,,,,,,,,, no hades no appolo no mount frm free chest...........as if i need 80k gold so much
      I got 1 million free gold on one account.
      A hades slyph on another.
      500 soul crystals also.
      Plus lots of other reasonable levels of gold etc.
      Although I do notice, it may be a coincidence, that my other account which is VIP gets the nice drops more often.

Comment

Originally posted by thedisbeliever View Post
        Although I do notice, it may be a coincidence, that my other account which is VIP gets the nice drops more often.
        i wouldn't be surprised if they indeed rigged the chest for VIPs to get better chance, however there are many players got lucky from the boxes. i even cringe when a 12k br lvl 32 got an apollo seal.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          i wouldn't be surprised if they indeed rigged the chest for VIPs to get better chance, however there are many players got lucky from the boxes. i even cringe when a 12k br lvl 32 got an apollo seal.
          It doesn't really matter, imo.
          Just a random chance.
          Many, many non-cashers got Hades or Apollo (or sometimes even both) this event.
          Well, mostly they were <50k BR, but a few stronger ones also got it (140k+).

Also, I have a non-casher friend who's got both Apollo and Hades since a very long time (when they were released for the first time and we received like 5 free chests overall). Shame, he's not very active and is in game like once per 3 days, but I guess that can be an prove that everyone can be lucky with chests.
          Another thing is that many, many cashers buy 1-2k chests and don't get a single seal (had a few such situations on my server).

Comment

i made my br 100k n tried i made my br 30k n tried,,,, still no luck,,,,,not before not now,,,,,with appolo n hades....... n how the system knows whom to screw,, n on wht calculation, it decides *hv to screw this player for eternity*

Comment

i made my br 100k n tried i made my br 30k n tried,,,, still no luck,,,,,not before not now,,,,,with appolo n hades....... n how the system knows whom to screw,, n on wht calculation, it decides *hv to screw this player for eternity*
              Hah, I tried this too for the mount events and didn't get anything... then I get an apollo this event for no real reason (wanted Hades... got too many Apollo as is lol)

Comment

I'm not claiming the luck is scaled with BR.
                It's just the thing, that many low BR players got lucky, but actually, I think that the most of the players on my server are those low level/BR ones.
                We're the newest kong EU server (which is around 15-16 months old now) and new players are still joining.

Comment

why does everybody expect a random number generated box to drop at a fair rate?
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

when is Wartune anniversary? give everyone a hades and apollo at the anniversary.. lol
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

It been mixed I am vip and the best thing I got was 10 divinity shards. I have seen some vips get multiple Apollo or Hades. I have also seen a lot of people who are not vip and of various levels get Apollo and Hades for free. It kinda of sucks when you feel like you are not been lucky but there will be more events and you might get lucky in that.

DarkMeph
                      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        when is Wartune anniversary? give everyone a hades and apollo at the anniversary.. lol
                        If I remembered correctly, last year's anniversary kinda sucked...It amounted to the players paying THEM for the "celebration" instead of them giving the players anything good for free. R2/proficient city logic :P
                        Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                        _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          would be a solution... i got Apolo and Hades from free boxes and se a lot of non casher and mid - hard core casher complaining the did not get it, i was feeling i was cursed by R2 cuz never could get one of the big prizes yet never complain about 8 even decisted to open in bulk and boom!!! I got those 2 nice cuple... the web's god bless R2.

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                          If I remembered correctly, last year's anniversary kinda sucked...It amounted to the players paying THEM for the "celebration" instead of them giving the players anything good for free. R2/proficient city logic :P
                          i think i remeber, i was begining my tessting toon those day, hope this year aniversary won't be the same.
                          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                          Archer Linkoneusc
                          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

If you play wartune long enough, u will know how Wartune rocks with drop rates. Whenever i used to open boxes (EARLY STAGES OF MY CHARACTER) i had the feeling that something good will drop, that never happened. Now whenever i open boxes i always think some lame drop will slap my face, and that always happen.
                            IGN: Kittylation
                            Server: Miniclip
                            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

I think there is more to it than just being lucky. It seems that everybody is getting apollo or hades this event, except for me. It seems the drop rates are alot higher this event. There are people on my server got apollo from opening 1 free box and they got another on top of that.

I think there are many things in this game that are fixed. But how will we know for sure or ever prove it? Maybe it is just luck but I really don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                              X