No announcement yet.

Whts W R O N G ???????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what? You are suggesting that r2 are specifically targeting you and make sure you get nothing good?
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

tell that to the people who aren't lucky, since i start playing this game, i haven't got a single drop box price, i too spend balens and some from events, using bulk to open, i haven't got a single drop box price, how frustrated can you get when the guy next to you open 2 box and got hades or apollo, this happen like for almost every events, so many people getting drops prize opening single digit box while some spend and open double digits and din't get drop prize, it's not about fair or luck, we are just frustrated cause we don't have lucks at all, so what are we suppose to do, sell our houses and get hades and apollo, is that what R2 is trying to tell, is this even a game now, the game is totally rig, that's why all the lags are happening.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
        when is Wartune anniversary? give everyone a hades and apollo at the anniversary.. lol
        I believe in August

Comment

situation 1:
          is it fair that i bought 20 lottery tickets and all lost? is it fair that some ppl sell their houses and cars to buy lottery tickets and lose? is it fair that someone one day gets one lottery ticket and wins the jackpot?
          the correct answer is: all of them are out of luck, therefore FAIRNESS has nothing to do with it
          does it make me mad that my tickets lost? YES
          does it make me sad that the guy who sold his house lost? NO
          does it make me mad that the guy with 1 ticket won? YES! of course... in fact when that happens i hope the "lucky" guy gets a bad disease and dies without enjoing the money
          does any of the above help? NO

now instead of the lottery tickets try to imagine the boxes, and the jackpot being apollo/hades. sadly none of the answers change

on a more personal notice: noobs get good sylph cuz they r most unlikely to cash (a guy @lv 50-60 non casher, non vip with 30k br is an alt or someone who plays to blitz and occasionally do some event for fun, not a profit maker for R2); big cashers get it, cuz ppl spending 50-100$ on a stupid and useless mount would most likey spend that or more on an incredibly op sylph; medium cashers, light cashers, occasional casher dont get it, therefore get pushed to either give up hope, and be disadvanteged, or get into massive cashing, therefore bringing profit

Comment

Here is a theory i tested and you can make your own assumptions from it.

I actually believe that the higher your vip rating the lower your luck. Heres what i did:-
            I cancelled vip and opened 50 boxes, the month i had no vip (i am vip9) i got 2 rare drops and 17 crypt keys aswell has 2 red astrals.
            I recalled my vip and that month i got all junk drops no red astrals but 1 yellow and 2 crypt keys.
            I know a lot og heavy cashers get the rares but i think they lie on boxes they buy and say they get rare on 10-50 boxes where they prolly have bought 200-2000 boxes.
            I also notice a hell of a lot of low br and non vip players getting the rares, Even my alt got hades in free box(non vip).

Make what you want from my post but from my test that was the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              why does everybody expect a random number generated box to drop at a fair rate?
              +1 to this guy ^ Everyone who complains needs lessons in math, random numbers are random. I used to be VIP, never really got lucky. Stopped VIP months ago and I got the last two mounts free and a Hades, but guess what, VIP has nothing to do with it cause it is RANDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                +1 to this guy ^ Everyone who complains needs lessons in math, random numbers are random. I used to be VIP, never really got lucky. Stopped VIP months ago and I got the last two mounts free and a Hades, but guess what, VIP has nothing to do with it cause it is RANDOM!
                You are kind of going against yourself. You were VIP and didn't get nothing good. You stop VIP and you got some good stuff. What makes you say that is random?

I will admit, I shouldn't be complaining too much about being lucky or whatever you call it. MY character has been pretty fortunate. Couple of events ago, I bought about 20 of those loyal steed boxes and got 2 of them, got the dark hellion wings by opening less than 50 boxes. On the last event, the cloud sailor box, I bought quite a few of them, more than I should have and didn't get the mount. Here is what I think and probably most of you will call me crazy. But I think that they allowed me to get some good prizes in hopes that I will keep on spending in the future.

I really do believe many parts of this game is more than just random. Again, how do you know what these game developers have up their sleeve? Honestly, how do you really know if it is random or not?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  I really do believe many parts of this game is more than just random. Again, how do you know what these game developers have up their sleeve? Honestly, how do you really know if it is random or not?
                  Why on earth, would they even bother implementing additional algorithms for random functions, since they fail with implementing a lot easier features?
                  Even with nowadays Random Generators, we can't prove their results are trully random.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    i wouldn't be surprised if they indeed rigged the chest for VIPs to get better chance, however there are many players got lucky from the boxes. i even cringe when a 12k br lvl 32 got an apollo seal.
                    Imagine a lvl 8 with 642 br.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      Why on earth, would they even bother implementing additional algorithms for random functions, since they fail with implementing a lot easier features?
                      Even with nowadays Random Generators, we can't prove their results are trully random.
                      This. End of discussion.

Of course there will always be conspiracy theories.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I think so too, it happened in my server too. So does sunshine thinks too (he wrote in a thread in this forum).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          because this concerns to profit generation thus they put focus on it

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                            Here is a theory i tested and you can make your own assumptions from it.

I actually believe that the higher your vip rating the lower your luck. Heres what i did:-
                            I cancelled vip and opened 50 boxes, the month i had no vip (i am vip9) i got 2 rare drops and 17 crypt keys aswell has 2 red astrals.
                            I recalled my vip and that month i got all junk drops no red astrals but 1 yellow and 2 crypt keys.
                            I know a lot og heavy cashers get the rares but i think they lie on boxes they buy and say they get rare on 10-50 boxes where they prolly have bought 200-2000 boxes.
                            I also notice a hell of a lot of low br and non vip players getting the rares, Even my alt got hades in free box(non vip).

Make what you want from my post but from my test that was the outcome.
                            If you don't count those Apollo and Hades I got from box I bought, I also got 1 of each from free box from the event. And I'm VIP 9 (heck, if I was to cancel my VIP, it's would take something like 2 if not 3 year before my VIP downgrade to lvl 8). So like some ppl have said here, it's all about luck (or not having luck) since it's all random. Beside, why would anyone think that the dev who can't fix dang bugs maintenance after maintenance could do some complicated programming to make cashers less lucky in order to make them spend more?
                            Lunay - Knighted knight
                            23.25M BR
                            Guild : SHIELD
                            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

do u seriously think ,, if u the owner of a online game or any game,, u will put random as drops,, dont u think u will be putting more algo in to drop rates..

Comment

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                                because this concerns to profit generation thus they put focus on it
                                Ok. Then, please provide loads of empirical, objective data and present your results.
                                So far, those are only one's personal experiences with no argument to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X