Sky trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    So what your saying is that even with the massive advantages given to archers, they still can't break the stranglehold of knights in the top16 x-server rankings. (using europe rankings)

So either the 9 knights in the top 16 (over 50% of the top 16) are reducing the disadvantages by using a lot more cash, or the advantages you perceive are not really as big as your saying.
    PvP means and gives nothing, just some ego boost, solo PvE is where the honey is. Also BR is a lie.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
      In short yes. This is a suggestion and feedback section not a discussion forum. Interjection with a completely invalid point serve no purpose here. PvP only matters in a few places
      1) BG; which only gives honor and any class imbalance is more than made up for with dryads
      2) (MP) Arena; which only gets insig and mount spirits with the latter not important for most as there are no new (permanent) mounts. Moreover class imbalance is more than made up for by team composition and more importantly the result is dominated by poor matching in most cases anyhow.
      3) CW; clearly class imbalance is not an issue here - and the rewards are not overly worth it once you have entered a few times anyhow.

What is important is where the rewards are
      1) WB; archers have rapid strikes, high crit and inherently high attack so clearly this is an event dominated by archers. The rewards here are gold which means enchantments, astrals, etc (i.e. aids all other aspects of the game)
      2) GD, Spire and Sky trials; Here the rewards aid sylphs (star tears etc, Gold - a lot for GD, and spire chests - less important). My point is that every single boss in these three events has a timer in which the boss goes to 1000% damage buff and kills anyone who lasted to that point immediately - admittedly in spire I can survive one such hit on occassion without the sheild buff but this is rare. This clearly favors anyone with high attck, crit, and the ability to slow. SO every single boss, without any exception favors archers. My point was that if some bosses had knight like attributes and/or immune to slow other classes would have a chance. This is highlighted by the fact that archers, that cannot defeat me even when I dont play (solo arenas or plundering), do better in these events.

When you are dead you don't know you are dead, it is difficult only for others. Its like that when you are stupid.
      You are so SO wrong!
      You know that knights also can build crit, right? With 8-10K crit points and lvl10 Enchanted Determinition you can do tons of dmg, just like any archer with same stats. So crit is not a problem at all, its all about your build! And btw now after DF doesnt work on wb, a knight with same amount of patk, crit and determinition astral plus same Sylph with same stats is doing more dmg than any archer with same stats! Thats a fact. The question is do you know why? If you dont know, just ask.

If knights have some disadvantage that is that they dont have slow. Thats it, but knights have other good sides and in total they are not disadvantaged, even more they have advantage over archers.
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
        Blah, blah... You know that DF and scatter work vs knights right? If you use shields i will scatter them. And i can slow you, if you dont have mire rune you cant slow me. So why you think that archer cant beat you? I rly doubt that you are so immortal! The fact that you have weak archers in your server doesnt means that you are so op, just they are bad!
        If you are 20k BR lower than me as an archer - I can assure you, you cant beat me (I am 184k for reference). This may under some circumstances be different - such as in BG if you start with full rage and sylph rdy and I dont.

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
          You are so SO wrong!
          You know that knights also can build crit, right? With 8-10K crit points and lvl10 Enchanted Determinition you can do tons of dmg, just like any archer with same stats. So crit is not a problem at all, its all about your build! And btw now after DF doesnt work on wb, a knight with same amount of patk, crit and determinition astral plus same Sylph with same stats is doing more dmg than any archer with same stats! Thats a fact. The question is do you know why? If you dont know, just ask.

If knights have some disadvantage that is that they dont have slow. Thats it, but knights have other good sides and in total they are not disadvantaged, even more they have advantage over archers.
          Again you are a moron. I have over 8k crit but for knights that is nothing - I crit much much less than an archer with the same crit. If an archer with my BR has 8k crit, he crits every turn. For me it is more like 1/3

Comment

Heals - you have blood sucker which is massively better than anything knights or Mages have cause it does damage at the same time. Sheilds in Sky trials or GD - please dont be such a moron. If you use a shield you wont complete the boss before the 1000% buff kicks in. The slow provides and extreme advantage. As I pointed out: If you cant defeat me in solo arena you should not be able to outperform in skytrials or GD.
            Archers got nerfed with some skills and you are complaining about how archers cant beat you, so why are they able to pass Gods decent and Sky trials. The answer is simple, Its called RES or resistance. It has nothing to do with your br being higher. Example; as an archer I have 150 resistance towards electro and you as a knight have electro sylph with no resistance towards my fire sylph. Who do you think will win?

Comment

PvP gives you absolutely nothing in the game except insig in arena. Again your a moron. Simple as that

The logic in some post

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by LAO998 View Post
                Archers got nerfed with some skills and you are complaining about how archers cant beat you, so why are they able to pass Gods decent and Sky trials. The answer is simple, Its called RES or resistance. It has nothing to do with your br being higher. Example; as an archer I have 150 resistance towards electro and you as a knight have electro sylph with no resistance towards my fire sylph. Who do you think will win?
                Me. If your BR is 20k lower than mine

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post

The logic in some post
                  Care to elaborate on that. With the new patch I grant you now BG is slightly more important but prior to that (which is when I first posted) there was no gains from CW, BG, or arena

Comment

Me. If your BR is 20k lower than mine
                    I would love to see that lol. I have beat some knights with 120k BR when my BR was only 100k. Like I said, The BR really doesn't matter anymore for some cases. You can have high BR from HP alone, but if my PATK is higher than yours and your PDEF is so low I will defiantly mop the floor with you.

Comment

I have seen some players with orange sylphs and low BR really beat me to a pulp. For example: there was a level 65 mage player who had a orange apollo and her BR was only 75k. I was about 110k BR at the time and level 74. The only advantage I had against her was the Holy Seal talent. She beat me more than 3 times in a row. How can you explain that?

Comment

Originally posted by LAO998 View Post
                        I have seen some players with orange sylphs and low BR really beat me to a pulp. For example: there was a level 65 mage player who had a orange apollo and her BR was only 75k. I was about 110k BR at the time and level 74. The only advantage I had against her was the Holy Seal talent. She beat me more than 3 times in a row. How can you explain that?
                        Read my original post - my point (which is absolutely still valid independent of sylphs etc). If an archer CANNOT beat me in solo arena, it should be possible to have bosses in sky trials or GD that I can pass and the archer cannot. It may now be true with the new update but prior to the update this was not true BECAUSE of DF. Case in point: now that my shadow thrasher induces freeze I have moved forward 4 bosses in Necro and passed the same archers that were ahead of me in sky. Regarding your orange sylph example - clearly - you are useless. There is no other explanation.

Comment

Working...
                        X