Sky trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky trials

Give the excessive advantage given by evolved sylphs, the imbalance between classes in terms of ability to complete sky trials is a joke. Archers can out perform knights having 15k lower BR or even more. You can say what you like about builds, playing, etc but this is fact and total **. The same goes with Gods Descent, and basically anything they introduce. And it is solely due to the extreme jump in damage the bosses get at the end. There is no benefit whatsoever to be able to take a hit once that kicks in.
    Last edited by muzza40; 07-30-2014, 03:26 AM.

So what is your suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
      Its hard to suggest a change without knowing why the problem exists. If I was to fight a clone of myself in Solo arena, I would win - pretty much every time. On my server there are archers that have got (much) further in sky trials but they could never beat me in solo arena ever. From this fact alone it is pretty clear that the bosses in sky trials have attributes that disadvantage one class - namely knights. To prove my point - make a boss that is a clone of me. I will beat it and all the archers 20k BR lower than me will not, as opposed to the situation now where the archers get further and further ahead of knights that they cannot defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by vierka View Post
        make bosses immune to slow
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          make bosses immune to slow
          but us archers cant use shield or heals
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
            but us archers cant use shield or heals
            Heals - you have blood sucker which is massively better than anything knights or Mages have cause it does damage at the same time. Sheilds in Sky trials or GD - please dont be such a moron. If you use a shield you wont complete the boss before the 1000% buff kicks in. The slow provides and extreme advantage. As I pointed out: If you cant defeat me in solo arena you should not be able to outperform in skytrials or GD.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
              Heals - you have blood sucker which is massively better than anything knights or Mages have cause it does damage at the same time. Sheilds in Sky trials or GD - please dont be such a moron. If you use a shield you wont complete the boss before the 1000% buff kicks in. The slow provides and extreme advantage. As I pointed out: If you cant defeat me in solo arena you should not be able to outperform in skytrials or GD.
              PvP and PvE aspects of the game are totally different. You shouldn't compare those.
              As a knight, you have loads of advantages over archers in PvP.
              They got loads of advantages over knights in PvE.
              Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                PvP and PvE aspects of the game are totally different. You shouldn't compare those.
                As a knight, you have loads of advantages over archers in PvP.
                They got loads of advantages over knights in PvE.
                Simple as that.
                PvP gives you absolutely nothing in the game except insig in arena. Again your a moron. Simple as that

Comment

Its hard to suggest a change without knowing why the problem exists. If I was to fight a clone of myself in Solo arena, I would win - pretty much every time. On my server there are archers that have got (much) further in sky trials but they could never beat me in solo arena ever. From this fact alone it is pretty clear that the bosses in sky trials have attributes that disadvantage one class - namely knights. To prove my point - make a boss that is a clone of me. I will beat it and all the archers 20k BR lower than me will not, as opposed to the situation now where the archers get further and further ahead of knights that they cannot defeat.
                  Blah, blah... You know that DF and scatter work vs knights right? If you use shields i will scatter them. And i can slow you, if you dont have mire rune you cant slow me. So why you think that archer cant beat you? I rly doubt that you are so immortal! The fact that you have weak archers in your server doesnt means that you are so op, just they are bad!
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                    Blah, blah... You know that DF and scatter work vs knights right? If you use shields i will scatter them. And i can slow you, if you dont have mire rune you cant slow me. So why you think that archer cant beat you? I rly doubt that you are so immortal! The fact that you have weak archers in your server doesnt means that you are so op, just they are bad!
                    you must be the only archer that can slow in pvp
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

PvP gives you absolutely nothing in the game except insig in arena. Again your a moron. Simple as that
                      Have I ever offended you?
                      The only thing I said - knights have their advantages and disadvantages.
                      PvP is an advantage of a knight and comparing the PvP and PvE aspects is wrong.

Comment

In short yes. This is a suggestion and feedback section not a discussion forum. Interjection with a completely invalid point serve no purpose here. PvP only matters in a few places
                        1) BG; which only gives honor and any class imbalance is more than made up for with dryads
                        2) (MP) Arena; which only gets insig and mount spirits with the latter not important for most as there are no new (permanent) mounts. Moreover class imbalance is more than made up for by team composition and more importantly the result is dominated by poor matching in most cases anyhow.
                        3) CW; clearly class imbalance is not an issue here - and the rewards are not overly worth it once you have entered a few times anyhow.

What is important is where the rewards are
                        1) WB; archers have rapid strikes, high crit and inherently high attack so clearly this is an event dominated by archers. The rewards here are gold which means enchantments, astrals, etc (i.e. aids all other aspects of the game)
                        2) GD, Spire and Sky trials; Here the rewards aid sylphs (star tears etc, Gold - a lot for GD, and spire chests - less important). My point is that every single boss in these three events has a timer in which the boss goes to 1000% damage buff and kills anyone who lasted to that point immediately - admittedly in spire I can survive one such hit on occassion without the sheild buff but this is rare. This clearly favors anyone with high attck, crit, and the ability to slow. SO every single boss, without any exception favors archers. My point was that if some bosses had knight like attributes and/or immune to slow other classes would have a chance. This is highlighted by the fact that archers, that cannot defeat me even when I dont play (solo arenas or plundering), do better in these events.

When you are dead you don't know you are dead, it is difficult only for others. Its like that when you are stupid.
                        Last edited by muzza40; 08-08-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

then lvl to 80 and stop crying for warrior's get slow on 1 of there skills. then what do archer's then have over warrior's

Comment

You know knights now have the most superior speed reduction skill due to its 1 second cd lol....

If you still complain, quit the knight and start an archer.
                            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

Comment

I
                              What is important is where the rewards are
                              1) WB; archers have rapid strikes, high crit and inherently high attack so clearly this is an event dominated by archers. The rewards here are gold which means enchantments, astrals, etc (i.e. aids all other aspects of the game)
                              2) GD, Spire and Sky trials; Here the rewards aid sylphs (star tears etc, Gold - a lot for GD, and spire chests - less important). My point is that every single boss in these three events has a timer in which the boss goes to 1000% damage buff and kills anyone who lasted to that point immediately - admittedly in spire I can survive one such hit on occassion without the sheild buff but this is rare. This clearly favors anyone with high attck, crit, and the ability to slow. SO every single boss, without any exception favors archers. My point was that if some bosses had knight like attributes and/or immune to slow other classes would have a chance. This is highlighted by the fact that archers, that cannot defeat me even when I dont play (solo arenas or plundering), do better in these events.

When you are dead you don't know you are dead, it is difficult only for others. Its like that when you are stupid.
                              So what your saying is that even with the massive advantages given to archers, they still can't break the stranglehold of knights in the top16 x-server rankings. (using europe rankings)

So either the 9 knights in the top 16 (over 50% of the top 16) are reducing the disadvantages by using a lot more cash, or the advantages you perceive are not really as big as your saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X