Stupid game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid game

I m a noncasher, but with very good avatars on two servers. Much time has been invested in this game and as a reward I have not received a single
    sylph (apollo or hades). So far I have seen some chance to oppose a small cashers. After this events i don t... The game itself is very good, but you've ruined making such a difference between cashers and noncashers. No challenge to noncashers, because we ll constantly lose. I think I will stop playing this game..
    PLAYING FOR FREE.. Do not fall for this, if you do not have money to spend... live life .. do not waste your time on this games.

blah blah blah.. yeah have to find another hobby

Comment

I will.. something like fishing on the river

Comment

Actually, this game is one of the few games where non-cashers can get the cashers' content.

Don't forget, there are many cashers/VIPs who don't have those sylphs either. Nothing to cry about, especially as you haven't spent a penny trying to get those sylphs.
        A friend's already bought 2k+ chests and didn't get a single sylph seal.

Comment

yea.. It is also a stupid thing that struck your friend .. that is another thing that needs to be corrected in the game. I have two friends with whom I play all the time .. one got hade even though he WAS only vip. Second got Hades and Apollo, although earlier in the beginning he paid ONLY 2000k balens. That's not right either to such as your friend or for us, noncashers.

Comment

If you're not a cashier you can't rush levels, or you will be destroyed. I only vip and got hades, but it's still not powerful as the dedicated cashiers sylphs. This game takes a lot of time and dedication on both ends but for people who don't vip and cash it will be 5x more time, people that vip probably 3x (just my guess).

Comment

Actually, this game is one of the few games where non-cashers can get the cashers' content.

What content??? Wings.. no. Aapollo and Hades.. no. What content...
              Just a little B Balans at the beginning and 300 monthly. Cashers receive the same.
              What? To collect 1000 someting to get a hades, and maximum that can collect noncashers is 100 something..

Comment

yea R2.. I know the principle of the game.. I m 64 lvl for four month and i ll camping more.. 84k br and I was good until the last event when many get strong sylphs.
                Time and efforts paid off, but no longer now..

Comment

just stop the game if u hate it so much. i seen alot of ppl getting free mount and sylphs the past months. i gotten 2 hades this and got both last mount for free so it happen.

ps. 84k br isen that high any more in L64 even if u slow lvl

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio381 View Post

What content??? Wings.. no. Aapollo and Hades.. no. What content...
                    Just a little B Balans at the beginning and 300 monthly. Cashers receive the same.
                    What? To collect 1000 someting to get a hades, and maximum that can collect noncashers is 100 something..
                    Both Hades and Apollo have been available in boxes distributed to all players. The percentage chance per box might be small., but a chance has been given to all players several times.

I also know several none cashers with wings. One won a pair in a free box, the others saved up bound balens for several months.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

yep.. I ll go fishing..

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                        Both Hades and Apollo have been available in boxes distributed to all players. The percentage chance per box might be small., but a chance has been given to all players several times.

I also know several none cashers with wings. One won a pair in a free box, the others saved up bound balens for several months.

System determines who will get something in free box, not percentage chance. Developers programming system ... they receives the order which group will, when and what to get in these free boxes.. Is it a chance that the on 2 servers I do not get sylphs, and my friends who have paid anything from the begining get one or two..
                        then i must to be so high jinx..

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                          just stop the game if u hate it so much. i seen alot of ppl getting free mount and sylphs the past months. i gotten 2 hades this and got both last mount for free so it happen.

ps. 84k br isen that high any more in L64 even if u slow lvl
                          yep.. I ll give my accounts to one kid, and i dont hate this game.. On the contrary I love it. But.. must be given a bit more of a chance for noncashers to enjoy their hard work and their invested time in this game. This events with free boxes is a failure because it gives Sylph only certain groups which are not noncashers. This post is dedicated to those who determine how the system will work and which will give some resources in the free boxes.

and you are (were) vip at least.. or you paid sometime. if you did t, you would t comment like that. Do not lie to me and yourself.. I have 9 month experience in this game. 84 br is very good for non-casher on my server and i have to do 4 Holy seal more... until this events with free boxes, I was among the top 10 class in the WB, and now I suddenly fell on the list... some ppl get stonger sylphs and no one of them is real non-casher. And I'm very disappointed, not to hate this game..

I wish I could buy balense or VIP, but I can not afford it. I can only give time to this game..

PS. and sorry if i mistake on english.. google translator

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio381 View Post
                            yep.. I ll give my accounts to one kid, and i dont hate this game.. On the contrary I love it. But.. must be given a bit more of a chance for noncashers to enjoy their hard work and their invested time in this game. This events with free boxes is a failure because it gives Sylph only certain groups which are not noncashers. This post is dedicated to those who determine how the system will work and which will give some resources in the free boxes.

and you are (were) vip at least.. or you paid sometime. if you did t, you would t comment like that. Do not lie to me and yourself.. I have 9 month experience in this game. 84 br is very good for non-casher on my server and i have to do 4 Holy seal more... until this events with free boxes, I was among the top 10 class in the WB, and now I suddenly fell on the list... some ppl get stonger sylphs and no one of them is real non-casher. And I'm very disappointed, not to hate this game..

I wish I could buy balense or VIP, but I can not afford it. I can only give time to this game..

PS. and sorry if i mistake on english.. google translator
                            none of the cash slyphs is good for wb so dunno why u not on it because ppl getting hades or apollo............ and the drop rate is all about luck to get the drops and just because im use balens dosen make any logi to have a higher change to get mount og seal for free for that a lose for r2 and we all know that r2 is all about making cash..... and u just have to wait for i bet its not the last time we gonna se apollo/hades in a event box and getting them for free.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                              none of the cash slyphs is good for wb so dunno why u not on it because ppl getting hades or apollo............ and the drop rate is all about luck to get the drops and just because im use balens dosen make any logi to have a higher change to get mount og seal for free for that a lose for r2 and we all know that r2 is all about making cash..... and u just have to wait for i bet its not the last time we gonna se apollo/hades in a event box and getting them for free.
                              To simplify: Basis programming have "if... then". If anyone write> if-someone who paid enything (or VIP), then-he can get sylph from box.
                              (of course, with written restrictions. Otherwise in each box you could draw hades). Again .. this is a simplified.
                              This creates differences, and you ll get sylph and I ll not.. There is a logic.
                              This game is a one big program with lots of options and variables that developers write in program.

I hope that next time will be.. if non-casher then can get sylph from box...
                              or maybe same developers make mistake and write... if scorpio381 then get 2000 balens...
                              for my wings...

Comment

Working...
                              X