No announcement yet.

Astrals click all or one-click capture?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals click all or one-click capture?

Hi.
    Ive been looking at the forum trying to find an answer to this question but cant find it so ill try starting a new thread.

Many players claim that using the vip one-click capture gives less rewards/exp than clicking every single bulb like the non-vip. I too get that feeling when i test it myself however doing just a few million gold on each is too small numbers to be able to determine any trend i think.
    So my question is:
    Has anyone done the math, posted a statistic or can say anything about this question? If time is not a factor to consider, is it worth, exp-wise, to use the vip one-click capture?

Regards

yes, math was done (some blog had an entry about it ? but can't find it anymore)
    for what i find in the forum (from B4nsh33)
    You still get misfortunes at lvl 4 vip ... nothing changes the misfortunes. However, 1 click capture, u lose star points and the gold back from misfortunes, dont use it unless u r very lazy and dont mind losing out.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

well I astral everyday 10 to 20 mil gold per day unless sc event in which case its 40+ mil gold

was vip for year and so and did 1 click often its good if u have huge amount of gold to astral and would advise it,however I always get more exp doing manual clicking (not doing manual very often it takes a lot hours for me)

hand get to hurt quite if u astral manual ....

Comment

i lose like 20% astral experience with 1 click capture, but i am way to bored to manually do it...

Comment

Now it would be good if non cashers get it, it will help us drain our gold to astrals in short time... nevermind if it gives lesser exp, at least you save more time, to do oher stuffs in the game or in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Now it would be good if non cashers get it, it will help us drain our gold to astrals in short time... nevermind if it gives lesser exp, at least you save more time, to do oher stuffs in the game or in real life.
            That's what VIP is for - to make loads of things being doable in a shorter period

Comment

Yes, you get about 30% less in both Astral XP and Astral points:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.hu/p/blog-page.html

On the long term, it's really a big difference. This is bad, since it might force players (who even have the necessary VIP level!) to use some scripts instead if they don't want to get tendovaginitis. Correcting this bug might take like, 20 minutes for the programmers? And it's in the game since the beginning.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                so u are saying that u want a thing that is for vip's only. hmm now ppl are just getting to gready. yea im vip but had still dont alot og click to i got the the right vip lvl. non-casher will never get it aslong its in the bonus as vip's

Comment

well I don't need anything what vip hes to offer gold,extra exp,cooldwons,mount,less/more honor,kyanite from plunder ....pretty maxed all through very long playing

wouldn't need 1 click also if I had 5 mil gold daily to astral,but when u do all there is to spend gold and u get 10 to 20 mil gold per day not to mention gold from sc event game get hard to play

I don't mind it beign for vip only just give us something else to spend gold on an event or some new feature

I was vip for year+ vip but several months am without vip ,im mage second in astral value on my server and all heavy cashers are way behind me(just to illustrate idea that cashers still lose in astrals despite having 1 click astral)

Comment

Working...
                  X