Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wild Boss Timer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Boss Timer

Yesterday we were doing wild boss level 80 and we had around 8 mins left to defeat the boss, since we were not a highly classified damage team we were taking it slow to kill the boss. We managed to reach last bar, we were like 3 hits away to kill level 80 boss, then this message appeared ""BOSS RAN AWAY CZ U R NOOBS (Time expired)". Its already really hard to find bosses in wilds and then this lol. I hope they put some penalty or decrease rewards after timer while you are in a battle, not cancelling the whole battle. The dark is already annoying fun and to put salt in wounds i experienced this. Sigh
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

I hope they will solve this. I don't wona fight boss end then, sudnely, "CYA" boss run away like a "-.-.-.-.-.-"

Comment

only if we had a timer to know when they reset....
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        only if we had a timer to know when they reset....
        There is, just not in battle, but under your attempts and list of bosses in the map you're in you have a timer counting down until reset.

Comment

I found a lvl 30elite monster in a lvl 51 + map today o.O what on earth is that doing there ???

Comment

lol the same thing happened to me and my party on the third day. We were also fighting the lvl 80 Hades boss, which we weren't doing our max possible damage since we need scatter constantly and puri at times. We were maybe 3-4 hits as well to beating it and the time ran out. :P

Comment

Well this kinda sucks, i thought the timer suggest to find the bosses not killing also. But oh well.
              IGN: Kittylation
              Server: Miniclip
              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

same here. i thought once we are fighting the boss, thought boss would stay until it wins/loses. But just had same experience today. boss is so hard to find because of the fog. We can only have chance to find it if it's in erandel. Other maps? don't even think about it unless you have whole 2 hrs of free time just for searching.
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

well if you guys were in my server, we were like 4-5 players yelling in world chat that we need to KILL the boss before the reset... I hope you guys will start warning your server about that (or at least your guild mates)
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

We killed a boss with 2 minutes left on the timer, and one of my teammates went afk, while standing on the chest. As the timer ran out we were surprised to see the chest didn't disappear. Unfortunately when my teammate came back and she moved, I clicked on the chest and it disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you kill the boss and collect the chest before the timer is out, you will lose your attempt.

Comment

Working...
                    X