Kongregate servers needing merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kongregate servers needing merges

R2 responds to tickets requesting a merge by saying to post to the forums. Well, we've had players posting to kong forum for over a year and getting nowhere. So, I'm posting here to see if it'll help at all.

Kongregate Servers 1, 4, & 5/6/7/10 are all getting low population and need merges to stay viable. These servers have not had a merge in over a year (servers 1 and 4 haven't had a merge at all). We're bleeding players at an increasing rate over frustration with inability to get mps done (among other factors).

Kongregate server 11 and the european servers also say they want merges, but they haven't been as vocal about it.

Here are some links to the kong forums if anyone cares enough to look:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...#posts-8280243
    http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...1-s5-s6-s7-s10
    http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...fairly-treated

i doubt r2games can help there.

i played another game on kong (call of gods) and i stoped playing MMO on kong for that reason. no idea if it's the fault of kong, but when the population started to be low, we asked for months for merges and never got one. 16 month later, when i connect, i still see merge topic on kong about that...
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      i doubt r2games can help there.

i played another game on kong (call of gods) and i stoped playing MMO on kong for that reason. no idea if it's the fault of kong, but when the population started to be low, we asked for months for merges and never got one. 16 month later, when i connect, i still see merge topic on kong about that...
      i hope u boomed them with tickets for that the only play where G M's see for they never read forum.

Comment

well s4 gonna give up as there is no any oceanic servers...=_=
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

They should just merge Kong servers with R2 servers.

Comment

it's always easier to say then done.. merging servers are not as simple as one may think.. and with R2 and Kong, their servers might not be in the same countries or whatsoever reasons.. so it's almost impossible but still possible if they really want to do it. just depends on who is willing to come out the money and the shares between them and all.. not simple but still possible.
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

It looks like we're on servers under R2's control anyways, just the login portal is controlled by kong. Seems like they could do for S4 Oceanic what they did for the Yahoo-Kabam kerfuffle.

Comment

I submit tickets and post to forums because that's all I can do. They don't really communicate with us, so they don't say if a merge will happen or why one can't. All they say is post to forums, so we do and...nothing is done.

Comment

Working...
                X