Increase multiplayer dungeon attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase multiplayer dungeon attempts

i thought it would be good if we get 3-5 mpd attempts coz after lvl 40 it is hard to get loids and stones quickly

Originally posted by taha766 View Post
    i thought it would be good if we get 3-5 mpd attempts coz after lvl 40 it is hard to get loids and stones quickly
    its not hard for u can buy them with ins. and there had been 3 mp atp's pr day before and the where with lower reward then we got now.

Comment

No. The game becomes more and more time consuming, adding even more pointless events is not an option.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by taha766 View Post

im sure you new here.
        back then when we have 5 attempts/day we only got 1 (ONE) crystaloid and stone from each bosses.
        right now we have 1 attempts/day and we got 5 (FIVE) crystaloids from each bosses.
        in other words, now we only need 1/5 the time to collect the crystaloids. so it's pretty foolish to return to the dark age.

also we can buy crystaloid from arena shop too. dont be a spoiled brat that keep demanding things, you guys already have it much easier.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

On lower level you have access to the limited features of the game.
          On level 80, to do all my daily things (not taking CQ, Wilds and many others into account), I need a lot more time.

I'll post you my usual daily schedule so you could see how much time it takes:
          Server time (my time +1 to this) Activity
          19:30-20:00 Log in, jewels, collect Sky Trail horns, Guild Blessing Wheel, some quick, easy Hot Events
          20:00 - 20:10 Guild Battle
          20:10 - 21:30 If my friends from my team are online/not afk, we do Nirvana NM, ToK, Spire
          21:30 - 21:35 Amethysts (sometimes)
          21:35 - 21:55 Tanks
          22:00 - 22:10 World Boss
          22:10 - 22:25 Battlegrounds
          22:25 - 00:00 Solo blitz + Cata blitz
          00:00 - 01:00 If I'm not in the bed yet, kill some Elites in Wilds, help others with their runs, sometimes some Green Maps for Treasure Hunt
          You see, I spend around 5 hours in the game just to do a few things from the game.
          Sometimes, if I'm back from work earlier, I can try finding some boss in Wilds, do Treasure Hunt, help others with their runs (for example, yesterday I've done 2x LL NM, 2x Nirv NM, 2x Spire).
          I haven't done a single Circuit Quest for last few months (used to do 50 every weekend for first 3-4 weeks after it'd been released).

Comment

No added attempts please. too time consuming.

But do ad something beneficial to helpers. Most are too lazy to help(or well have real lifes-weirdos), so a small price on helpin on runs might make more people to help out. Dont have to be anything big thou, but enough to make it worth while.
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

hmmm i understand thanx guys

Comment

If you start a character now, you get 4 scrolls that allow an extra mdp attempt that day. Unfortunately, like the lvl10 vip card, it won't let you do anything until you 'use' it as soon as you get it; so if you don't refresh, a lot of players will use it in Nether Forest or Claristun without knowing to refresh and use later. This patch was introduced about the same time as s475 if I remember right.

Also to carry on, yes it is now possible to purchase crystaloids in arena shop with insignia. Lvl40 legend stones are able to be purchased in guild shop (lvl8+), max of 5 a day at 100 contribution each. Remember also that you can do 'key runs' which will allow more crystaloids and legend stones per run.
                Last edited by R22891362; 08-07-2014, 06:17 AM. Reason: added info
                Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  I'll post you my usual daily schedule so you could see how much time it takes:
                  Server time (my time +1 to this) Activity
                  19:30-20:00 Log in, jewels, collect Sky Trail horns, Guild Blessing Wheel, some quick, easy Hot Events
                  20:00 - 20:10 Guild Battle
                  20:10 - 21:30 If my friends from my team are online/not afk, we do Nirvana NM, ToK, Spire
                  21:30 - 21:35 Amethysts (sometimes)
                  21:35 - 21:55 Tanks
                  22:00 - 22:10 World Boss
                  22:10 - 22:25 Battlegrounds
                  22:25 - 00:00 Solo blitz + Cata blitz
                  00:00 - 01:00 If I'm not in the bed yet, kill some Elites in Wilds, help others with their runs, sometimes some Green Maps for Treasure Hunt
                  I like how your GB lasts for 10 minutes
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    I like how your GB lasts for 10 minutes
                    It lasts a bit less, but the fight starts ~20:05 actually :P

Comment

Working...
                    X