Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game progression and servers bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game progression and servers bugs

AKA widdow,

i have noticed that the game slows down once you reach lvs45++ there does not seem to be anything else for the high players, 100lv of catacombs then nothing. plus no new PVP sets after lv 55. the game does not seem to have a future. all the producers are interested in is creating more servers for people to come spend money in. I am a ballen user and now im having trouble purchasing ballens, at the fault of R2 games and there problems, also alot of bugs.... games not working as it should, farm glitches, lag issues with perfect connection speeds. arena bugs, angels that repair when they dont need too, this list is endless, i would really like to see the producers stop creating servers and start concentrating on making the game and keep the enjoyment of this great game going for the higher level players!!! just a thought, what does everone else feel????
    Last edited by R22379186; 10-02-2012, 12:07 PM.

Originally posted by R22379186 View Post
    AKA widdow,

i have noticed that the game slows down once you reach lvs45++ there does not seem to be anything else for the high players, 100lv of catacombs then nothing. plus now new PVP sets after lv 55. the game does not seem to have a future. all the producers are interested in is creating more servers for people to come spend money in. I am a ballen user and now im having trouble purchasing ballens, at the fault of R2 games and there problems, also alot of bugs.... games not working as it should, farm glitches, lag issues with perfect connection speeds. arena bugs, angels that repair when they dont need too, this list is endless, i would really like to see the producers stop creating servers and start concentrating on making the game and keep the enjoyment of this great game going for the higher level players!!! just a thought, what does everone else feel????
    I agree with your opinion that the lag is the biggest problem in this game. although our connection quickly

Comment

be patience. this is not console game. they will keep adding content as we go. about the lag, majority of us never lag. different ISP different problem. i have very low speed connection but still smooth.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i personally dont lag much but on occasions its terrible, and yes i am patiant, i love this game, just you know when you get that feeling?? lol

Comment

Well there will be bugs and glitches to work out since this game is what less than 2 months old? What R2 is trying to do is fix the bugs before adding new content. Or at least that is my assumption. Lets say they introduced a bunch of new content but half of it didn't work properly or unbalanced the game in some way. How many players would complain about that? This game is better maintained than a lot of other browser games I've played and trust me when I say this, it could be a lot worse. If a player thinks R2 is stagnant...try a Kabam game. You will love R2 compared to what they were like. Just be patient with things.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

recharge error using MOL POINTS system!

Comment

Working...
            X