Star Tears.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Tears.

Me personally think that the Star Tears that you receive from getting an S in SkyTrail should be convertible to whatever element you want it to be, what do you guys think?
    Yes!!
    59.62%
    No.. they shouldn't..
    40.38%

I want them to be, but i dont think they should!!

Its a stupid idea to make them convertible as then everyone would have evolved sylphs which means getting money for it isnt an option, which is totally against their policies and business plans lol anyone over 100k br would have an evolved sylph as they would be able to beat lvl 1 sky trail.

Yes you are right it would be nice, but it would take the "speciality" away from having evolved sylphs.

Comment

Nice, sure, but way too easy then. Evolve all the important sylphs in a week and then what?

Maybe if it was for like under 100k br that can't clear a lot of sky trail, maybe then. But for someone that has 20-30 levels cleared... talk about OP!

Comment

I would've already had 3 evolved sylphs and I haven't spent a penny on sylph related items (besides skills and 100 chests from this event for Divinity Shards).

Comment

They are call star tear, because when you get one you are supposed to tear up.

Comment

You need a 3rd option in your poll: "I Wish! But... Won't Happen."
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Even another way to get Star Tear Shards would be great. I get very, very few from Heaven Horns now. On average of 4 shards a week.
              Name: Phoenixia
              Server: R2 S-319
              Class: Mage
              BR: 911k
              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

I don't really need Star Tears, but Star Sand... still missing 500 pft
                Server Name: [466] City of Shrines
                Character Name: Exiah
                Class: Knight
                Level: 74
                Battle Rating:: 138k~

Comment

Would like it but limit it to only being during an event perhaps. Convert a star tear only once every two or three events during a certain day or two. It won't happen but may as well make it a bit easier while still keeping it hard to obtain.
                  Last edited by GuardianAngel47; 07-31-2014, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I feel like you should be able to convert tears if you've already evolved that slyph, e.g. can convert electro tears if you have a hercules.

But for any other reason, no; would make getting the evolved slyphs too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      I feel like you should be able to convert tears if you've already evolved that slyph, e.g. can convert electro tears if you have a hercules.

But for any other reason, no; would make getting the evolved slyphs too easy.
                      This is the solution, if you have already evolved a specific sylph, you should be able to convert from that type. This makes some sense. Other than that...no. making evolving too easy would hurt the game.
                      Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                      Guild: Paradox
                      Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                      Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                      80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                      80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                      80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                      80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Yes

Yes, I have Tears can't use they should be able to convert.

Comment

------------------
                          Last edited by Weedy; 08-01-2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
                            Would like it but limit it to only being during an event perhaps. Convert a star tear only once every two or three events during a certain day or two. It won't happen but may as well make it a bit easier while still keeping it hard to obtain.
                            I totally agree with you

Comment

personally I think we should be able to convert them since ATM it seems only archers or monster players can get enough tears to refine a sylph. At the same time I am so glad you cant , since I am in "no money from me till I refine a sylph" mode it is going to cost me when I finally can refine a sylph. DONT change a thing and keep SAVING me money, I know they don't want it anyways .

Comment

Working...
                              X