battle ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battle ground

maby u can add a afk mode for the pvp i have a bad conection at times and cant use my skills at some points so i lose some batels afk mode is prity crappy but wood help out a lot

Why is your spelling so-- werid?

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
      maby u can add a afk mode for the pvp i have a bad conection at times and cant use my skills at some points so i lose some batels afk mode is prity crappy but wood help out a lot
      Nice idea +1
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by hyorinmaru6 View Post
        nice idea +1
        +09843127981764987167491 lolz
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          +09843127981764987167491 lolz

Whats that????
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

good idea. +1
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post

Whats that????
              my bad, forgot to add an X and a Y in there, it's a Number so high up it goes into the letters ._.
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

how about remove BG and replace by guild battle and patch or remove VIP Wheel.

deference of Battle ground and guild battle

Battle Ground.

1. very good to bully old player with high lvl
                2. very good to bully ballen user (because free user is hard to lvl because of limited activities even they play 24/7 and always quota)
                3. they fight guild mate and friends (when the friends and guild mate did not fight the division of group imbalance).
                4. this fight is good for mage character they heal and shot opponent and pet at they same time (but not big deal).
                5. high reward of honor (MVP) is rewarded to bullying player so many kills player participant.
                6. Now, more player standby in lvl 38 and 39, so that they can easily get honor/rank. Because if they are reach in lvl 40 they are food of higher rank. The player can feel boring.
                for example if their is new leveled lvl 40 VIP warrior bullied by lvl 49 free user commoner. ( i can read in other blog, that their is a penalty if the low lvl player fight in higher lvl player). i hope this is not true. Because we can by ballen so that we can boost stat, if their is a penalty is useless to boost.

Guild War (advantage)
                1. they can allies other guild. the result more guild active.
                2. high battle rating member can protect other low battle rating member.
                3. more active guild member monitoring the hostile guild.
                4. guild to guild and thier allies battle (activity) no bullies because member they can protect each other. (its more fun)
                5. all character mage, archer, swordsman they can used their ability not only battle for the mage or battle for the archer etc...
                6. distribution of winning reward is for the player participated and for the the guild.

VIP Wheel
                pls. patch the vip wheel this is scripted i can point it, what can i get when i start to play.
                the developer of this part is so cleaver. I noticed that their is a limited attempt, eight attempt. the more the attempt you click they higher and higher vip tokens required and you can get from
                lowest value to higher value reward and when you in the part in the big one your attempt is zero.

this is suggestion only...

Wartune is the best game for me, thank you for improving it... more power developer!
                Last edited by R23084185; 10-04-2012, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23084185 View Post
                  how about remove BG and replace by guild battle and patch or remove VIP Wheel.

deference of Battle ground and guild battle

BG:
                  is very good to bully;
                  1. old player with high lvl
                  2. ballen user (because free user is hard to lvl because of limited activities even they play 24/7 and always quota)
                  3. they fight guild mate and friends (when the friends and guild mate did not fight the division of group imbalance).
                  4. this fight is good for mage character they heal and shot opponent and pet at they same time (but not big deal).
                  5. high reward of honor (MVP) is rewarded to bullying player so many kills player participant.
                  6. Now more player standby in lvl 38 and 39 so that they can easily get honor/rank. because they lvl to 40 they are food of higher rank the player can feel boring
                  example if their new lvl 40 VIP warrior bullied by lvl 49 free user commoner. ( i can read in other blog that they have a penalty if the low lvl fight higher lvl player). i hope this is not true
                  because we can by ballen so we can boost stat if their is a penalty is useless to boost.

Guild War (advantage)
                  1. they can allies another guild
                  2. high rank can protect other member
                  3. more active guild
                  4. more active player monitoring member
                  5. guild to guild and thier allies battle (activity) no bullies because member they can protect each other
                  6. all character mage, archer, swordsman they can used their position not only battle of the mage or battle of the archer etc...
                  7. distribution of reward is for the player participate and for the upgrading of the guild.

VIP Wheel
                  pls. patch the vip wheel this is scripted i can point it what can i get when i start to play.
                  the developer of this part is so cleaver their is limited attempt 8 the more the attempt you start higher and higher the requirement and you can get lowest value to higher also
                  and in the part you can get the big one your attempt is zero.

this is suggestion only...

Wartune is the best game for me, thank you for improving it...
                  well ty for the troll no bg is fine lvl 40 have ther arena same as lvl 30-39 have thers

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                    my bad, forgot to add an X and a Y in there, it's a Number so high up it goes into the letters ._.
                    lol funney $%&* ryt ther

Comment

Working...
                    X