Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mine hunting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine hunting

Ofcourse this new addition to the game with the monsters in the wilds might be a good idea buuut what about hunting for mines, suggestion make them visible even when the fog is there. Spending 15- 20 min looking when you want a desent mine is just a waste of time.

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
    Ofcourse this new addition to the game with the monsters in the wilds might be a good idea buuut what about hunting for mines, suggestion make them visible even when the fog is there. Spending 15- 20 min looking when you want a desent mine is just a waste of time.
    Actually, that's a good idea.
    Mines and other people's castles could be unaffected by the fog of war.

Comment

i would rather remove the fog of war at all
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

the difference of gold you get from max and min lvl mines on the map is not worth it at all to hunt high level mines, any lvl is good enough
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

it is irrelevant to that point I would rather get back on twillight shores (or sands) if I could - maybe I gather enough thingies for mount before next server merge...

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            the difference of gold you get from max and min lvl mines on the map is not worth it at all to hunt high level mines, any lvl is good enough
            If thats the case lets make all the mines the max level for the map.

Comment

All great ideas, but wouldn't you agree that when you already have occupied two mines than it should stay that way too untill the timer runs out. I hate it when everytime i see that someones has taken over my mine. It's not polite, some people really need to look and read before clicking. Or it can stay that way but make it so that your guildies cannot do that to each other.
              Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
              Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Peo159 View Post
                Hello.
                This is an interesting suggestions.
                The way I personally see things,fog of war could simulate the fact that in real life,you wouldn't be able to see very far,like miles away,which could still apply for far away gold mines and castles
                This is just my PoV so I might be totally wrong.

Bottom line is that I can't say I don't like my castle being hidden from predators :P

Good luck with your suggestion though :P

Comment

Working...
                X