VIP cards for non-cashers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP cards for non-cashers.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i was told that we get vip cards once or when we have lvl30 on fishing. I think its a bit too high considering the fact that not everyone has the time for it and even with spending all the 20 attempts.
    So my suggestion would be to make vip cards available at least once we hit like lvl10 on fishing or something like that.
    I can see the advantages and disadvantages from this:
    Advantages: This could give the chance for non-cashers to get some vip for a while could help non-cashers ( i'm actually one and ik how vip could help me with my city since there is no chance for me to buy vip with rl money ), and perhaps this could drop, not in a big scale, but in a decent way the gap between cashers and non-cashers, why? This means that non-cashers could upgrade their cities faster and get the access to the vip wheel as well and maybe to vip mounts? ( correct me if i'm wrong at this ).

Disadvantages : its more than obvious that vip cards basically don't give us balens, as to why i've said that the gap between cashers and non-cashers wouldn't drop by a big % but just a bit due to some reasons mentioned before. This may also affect the events envolving balens, considering the fact that some or many of them do not allow ppl to use bound balens.

Please keep this drama free, no need for insults. If you want to make a comment, pls do a constructive criticism/feedback about this suggestion. I don't want any drama involved into this and i hope you can understand that.

Happy gaming and regards
    Silentx3Step from S477 ( merged with S474 or vice-versa ).
    Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

No one will buy vip if it is that easy to get even 1h card per day.

Better to return to what was done long time ago - giving 1h cards in certain events once per month.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      No one will buy vip if it is that easy to get even 1h card per day.

Better to return to what was done long time ago - giving 1h cards in certain events once per month.
      Didn't think about it. That can work as well.
      Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Working...
      X