Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mount

2 new mounts in stables possible event mounts both are +30 to mount stats, called molten dragon and chubby guinea pig
    Last edited by Seraph09; 07-31-2014, 01:34 PM.

Any Pictures?
    Server- BriarWall Forst S494
    Name- MrGaD
    Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
    Level- 59
    Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

meh, most mounts these days are all casher mounts, unless you're real lucky to get it from chests (if there's any) or 90% of chests gives you tokens to get it...

I already missed 2 mounts cause I got unlucky and didn't get enough tokens for it, 100 tokens short.. no where close, lol.

That or it's just another part of Big Spender rewards.
      Last edited by anichaos; 07-31-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna6000 View Post
        Any Pictures?
        I took this from the thread you made before. :P These are the ones that have appeared in stables.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mounts.png
Views:	1
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	1692029

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          I took this from the thread you made before. :P These are the ones that have appeared in stables.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97222[/ATTACH]
          Flame Horse thing got good graphic, so it's probably a Big Spender mount

Hamster...embarrass? what does that say about riding a Pig than?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Flame Horse thing got good graphic, so it's probably a Big Spender mountHamster...embarrass? what does that say about riding a Pig than?
            Im thinking the dragon from event took a look on the newly added clothes all a fire based so im guessing its part of the event

Comment

Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
              Im thinking the dragon from event took a look on the newly added clothes all a fire based so im guessing its part of the event
              so it'll be just like the Nocturnal event style than, where you only have a chance to get enough tokens to get clothing

I was 10 tokens short of getting a clothing... ended up with only mahras

And the mount will be all the way on the bottom where you need like 30 times the amount of tokens, LOL

and there will be chests for a chance to get said mount like always, LOL.

Comment

so it'll be just like the Nocturnal event style than, where you only have a chance to get enough tokens to get clothingI was 10 tokens short of getting a clothing... ended up with only mahrasAnd the mount will be all the way on the bottom where you need like 30 times the amount of tokens, LOLand there will be chests for a chance to get said mount like always, LOL.
                Pretty much but we can wait 2-3 months after release to buy it in the store

Comment

The hamster is cute...I hope I can get that one

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    The hamster is cute...I hope I can get that one
                    Its +500 mount str... which is usually temporary mounts lol, or special mounts IE stables, hard to know until we get more info about it/actually see it but I don't think it'll be too easy to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Its +500 mount str... which is usually temporary mounts lol, or special mounts IE stables, hard to know until we get more info about it/actually see it but I don't think it'll be too easy to get.
                      What a power for a cute little mount... Oh well, I will just buy a real one, something I can cuddle anytime I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        What a power for a cute little mount... Oh well, I will just buy a real one, something I can cuddle anytime I want.

Maybe it's huge, like takes up half your screen huge... it is a chubby hamster after all lol

Comment

xD same thing for pig.
                          Flame Horse thing got good graphic, so it's probably a Big Spender mount

Hamster...embarrass? what does that say about riding a Pig than?
                          Server- BriarWall Forst S494
                          Name- MrGaD
                          Guild- Û©GodsÛ©
                          Level- 59
                          Battle Rating- 64.5K

Comment

those mounts are only for high cashers, or u gotta be extreme lucky, unless you buy tons of boxes to have enough rate of dropping a mount card. future of this game is doomed XD
                            S371/Zetsuen.
                            Honor: GDK
                            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by redav View Post
                              those mounts are only for high cashers, or u gotta be extreme lucky, unless you buy tons of boxes to have enough rate of dropping a mount card. future of this game is doomed XD
                              Lucky to get even if you do buy tons of boxes. Lots of forum post about ppl buying anywhere up to 1k+ boxes and never gettig the top tier prize which is normally a mount. Actually had a guild mate of mine quit because he had something similar happen to him, bought alot boxes and never got mount.

Comment

Working...
                              X