This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Freeze not working in BG's?

It seems as if using the archer ability Deep Freeze when fighting a live player doesn't work the same way as it does when fighting in a duel. Is this intentional because they don't seem to be any slower in the battlegrounds or the Group Arena.

sometimes i feel the same way as u are. gotta proof it myself..
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
      sometimes i feel the same way as u are. gotta proof it myself..
      They work Just fine, Buddy in 3v3 lost us a game cuz he got deep freezed* and both were 1 hit away from death, since he got freezed* his turn was skipped tho he was supposed to attack next
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

It's just that in duels I get 2 turns per enemy's 1 turn. In battlegrounds we still take turns as if there was no debuff.

Comment

I ve got the same feelling
          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
          Server: S2- Edena Village
          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
          Guild: Divine
          Contribution: 20.290
          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

i feel the same way something wrong with deep freeze. >.<

Comment

clarification: im pretty sure deepfreeze not working at BG. the enemy dont have the debuff sometimes. but even with debuff shows up, the mage still can launch the skill like theres no debuff at all. need some valid proof first tho.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
              X