Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle Advantage / Guild Jumpers / Cheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Advantage / Guild Jumpers / Cheat

Currently Players can get a kick from a guild join another guild and after guild battle is over can go back to there own guild to reap the weekly rewards.

What it allows is that a Stronger smaller Guild to be defeated because two guilds decide to work together as a cheat to move players around to always win the guild battle title and mount every other week.

There needs to be a one week cool down or something so that you cannot return to the same guild to stop this game cheat.

Now with that being said, currently if you leave a guild you can by a card to get you into another guild before the 24 hr cool down is up.

So if players want to continue to use this game cheat then r2 and the game developers could make a card for the 1 week cool down as well at a price of maybe
    1995 balens ?

So I have the problem, the solution, and the option for r2 to make more money.
    Last edited by Woofster; 08-01-2014, 12:43 AM.

This is not a problem except in your mind. Our guild sends out our overload every guild battle. Several of the smaller guilds are happy to get folks that cant get into the guild battle for our guild because it is full. It is a solution to the problem of having a limited number of spots for guild battle. In your example my suggestion would be talk to another guild on your server. Get them to join you. Seems to me if what you say is happening weekly its probably because your server mates all think your guild is a bunch of *****. So extend some hospitality to other guilds and maybe you too can get an ally for the Friday guild battle.

Comment

But I do agree, and disagree. Would be good if there was a "block" at mondays, meaning, if you are in a guild, you can only do gb for that guild that week.

And hear me out first. If that was the case, a good guild could work around this, and get everyone to do guild battle and such, but those that wanted 3 battles a week, had to move to a smaller guild. This would result in more guilds that have more members, making the guild battles more fun.

Right now, and I am on a very active server. We have 2 big guilds, 50 participants each time. Then we have 2 smaller guilds, with around 30 participants average. Then we have another with 15-20, then another with 10-15. and 2 "dead guilds"(2 big guilds old hangout from last merge).

And we kill wb in 8-10mins, so we are fairly active server, yet, we don't have a fully active guild battle. Something has to be done about it. And I know cross server battles are coming, and I think those will be tons of fun, but the server gb, must be improved somehow. Reduce the members allowed in a guild, reduced members allowed in gb, make guild jumping impossible. There's so many ways to fix the current problem, but doubt we will see them fix it.

But that's my opinion, some think the system is flawless, cause they can jump around, cause they can get tons of rewards. I've gotten heat for not letting people coming to us, cause I say I don't want guild jumpers when it gonna affect the result.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
        But I do agree, and disagree. Would be good if there was a "block" at mondays, meaning, if you are in a guild, you can only do gb for that guild that week.

And hear me out first. If that was the case, a good guild could work around this, and get everyone to do guild battle and such, but those that wanted 3 battles a week, had to move to a smaller guild. This would result in more guilds that have more members, making the guild battles more fun.

Right now, and I am on a very active server. We have 2 big guilds, 50 participants each time. Then we have 2 smaller guilds, with around 30 participants average. Then we have another with 15-20, then another with 10-15. and 2 "dead guilds"(2 big guilds old hangout from last merge).

And we kill wb in 8-10mins, so we are fairly active server, yet, we don't have a fully active guild battle. Something has to be done about it. And I know cross server battles are coming, and I think those will be tons of fun, but the server gb, must be improved somehow. Reduce the members allowed in a guild, reduced members allowed in gb, make guild jumping impossible. There's so many ways to fix the current problem, but doubt we will see them fix it.

But that's my opinion, some think the system is flawless, cause they can jump around, cause they can get tons of rewards. I've gotten heat for not letting people coming to us, cause I say I don't want guild jumpers when it gonna affect the result.
        The bit in bold I 100% agree with. Competition is what makes something a lot more fun. It's getting to the point where the less active Guilds on my server don't even show up to the GB. Seriously, where is the fun in that?! And then you have Guild hoppers to deal with. One person on my server, who shall remain nameless, used to just move to the Guild who were guaranteed the quickest win, hence more rewards. They're hated now, and have had to stick with the only Guild that don't hate them because of their reputation. What the chocolate fudgecakes?!
        I agree with the suggestion of a "block" meaning you have no choice but to stay in the Guild you're in and fight all 3 battles.

(Apologies for all the stories if they either bored the life out of you or if you were thinking: What's this woman on about?! O.O)
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
        X