Views:	1
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	1754181
    Click image for larger version

Name:	28k aegis.png
Views:	1
Size:	326.6 KB
ID:	1754182

finally beat 3-10. since i dont have strong aegis it take me very long. total take about 21 try.
    for 3-10 weak aegis is even better then strong hercule, cause is light boss, need alot more dmg out put or u wont able to kill it.
    but also risky of dying very fast. i had total of 420is of dark res. which strategy is very imporant with survival and skill order.
    after many test i think the best skill order are:
    thunder, lighting, sunt, and restore. only need 4 skill.

i start with thunder, hope get slow effect > awaken + mire rune, blood, death harvest, strike, devil gaze, delp and blood, cancel > afk pc pick 1 random skill
    when skill went + heal rune, start double hit, and try thunder and hope get slow ( this slow is very imporant ) so hope it DF it. then awaken when u can.
    each awaken only 6 skill only. that way u can awaken 3 time. if u do too many hit u wont able to awaken 3 time, is like ur timer clock when boss rage and how close
    u get to. but if u have strong aegis(max orange) , u can do 8-9 hit and only need 2 awaken. which is easier when u have strong toon + strong sylph.
    but this is math for minimum BR with weak aegis strategy so hope it help .
    btw i also kill 3-5 without mire rune. on diff mage toon, with very similar BR 200k BR 60k atk, 240k HP 488 eletric res using hercule. wasnt too hard even no mire rune.
    so i think with archer 170-180k BR with 500 ish eletric res can kill 3-5 easy.
    暗:天照

Congratulations!
    That's a really impressive achivement

I see, your skills order is similar to mine while fighting in Sky Trail with Aegis.
    The good thing about Aegis is that you don't need to go back to normal form to heal.
    I always do 2x Devour Soul for heal while in the awaken form.

Comment

Gratz on beating 3-10 welcome to the club lol. But I'm pretty sure very few ppl have mire rune to beat 3-10 and not sure can do it without, I used. 23k hades for mine also but you do need 60k atk at least to get enough power to kill it before it buffs, I am pretty strong archer and I only just killed it as it buffed lol. I'll try for a S grade when my hades is stronger. As for 3-5 I struggled a long time on that even at 210k br so at 170k archer to pass , I don't quite think is possible unless massive amount of attack and a beast of a sylph . But once again gratz and enjoy the 12 horns a day.
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
        As for 3-5 I struggled a long time on that even at 210k br so at 170k archer to pass , I don't quite think is possible unless massive amount of attack and a beast of a sylph .
        I'm at 150k BR. With 1 Thunderer + 2-3 sylph skills I can decrease boss' HP by 1 bar. The problem is, I die after 2-3 boss' turns. I use 45k BR Aegis (surprisingly, the damage isn't a problem), but I need a lot more survivability = more RES (~400 Dark now).

Do you remember how much RES did you have while passing 3-5?

Comment

Big grats! What astrals did you use?
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Big gratz, can you make a vid from 3-5 without mire rune pls?

Comment

thx, i use : atk, hp, block,crit, deter, godness, regen, and deflect as astral, all LV8-10.
              i will try make video tonight for 3-5 without mire rune. i was doing test didnt know i can do it lol. so i didnt make video. and yes 3-5 is not about dmg out put, is about survival. i had 488 eletric res.
              you got my utube video link? so u can go check later.

Comment

A big congratz from me. ;3
                The build you've got on your Mage is really impressive.
                To Willow:
                Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

yes i have the link ty

Comment

mage 3-5 without mire rune is ready to watch. hope can help

Comment

Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
                      thx, i use : atk, hp, block,crit, deter, godness, regen, and deflect as astral, all LV8-10.
                      i will try make video tonight for 3-5 without mire rune. i was doing test didnt know i can do it lol. so i didnt make video. and yes 3-5 is not about dmg out put, is about survival. i had 488 eletric res.
                      you got my utube video link? so u can go check later.
                      all deemed desirable accomplishments for a fine mage.. +1 é*”族 : Sushi.
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Well, once you start getting lv 6 resistance crystals, as the OP...things get markedly easier

Comment

Gratz Sushi

Watched your 3-5 without mire, nicely done xD

Comment

Working...
                          X