Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Make AFK truly AFK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make AFK truly AFK

Here is an idea, why not make AFK truly AFK? What is the purpose of the AFK button when you still have to be there? For example, fighting the boss, why not make it when you click AFK, your toon automatically starts fighting the boss again after the cooldown ends? I have a couple of characters and all the events are at the same time, makes it kind of hard to do both bosses at the same time.
    Last edited by R262181389; 08-01-2014, 10:29 AM.

why don't we make hoving skateboards to hover to school, instead of walking?
    S459
    IGN: Tenk
    Guild: Glory
    BR: 1,8m+

Comment

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
      why don't we make hoving skateboards to hover to school, instead of walking?
      dammit, dont remind me of it. it's already 2014 and we havent see those anywhere. marty mcfly lied to us.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        dammit, dont remind me of it. it's already 2014 and we havent see those anywhere. marty mcfly lied to us.
        Lmfao! Oh, man. That's going in my Big Book of Quotes.
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Working...
        X