Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylph Random Skills < Choose which skill to Trade.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Random Skills < Choose which skill to Trade.

Like title say i have a Suggestion that will make every1 happier about sylph skills when we want a evolve sylph we get a new skill and happens that we lose the "Delphic" no one wants that!! So my suggestion might help both players and R2.

Maybe something like that, i just did, its better then to lose loads of balens, and like i said its a win win Situation! u get more donates and we get more happy without stupid gamble!

Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Views:	1
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	1754210

oh hell yeah we need it i totaly agree

Comment

Yeah, it's just ridiculous with this, some people end up spending 100's of dollars, just to get their delphic, alongside other skills..
      Every girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her
      Watch out you don't push me any further, any further
      You're not the only one walking 'round with a loaded gun
      This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her

Comment

This has been brought up before iirc. I still agree but making more posts about it is beating a dead horse.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel47 View Post
          This has been brought up before iirc. I still agree but making more posts about it is beating a dead horse.
          In principle I agree. But maybe it should be drummed home that many do not spend balens on additional skills because of this restriction. I have evolved my Gaia but I am not spending 700 balens to get a new skill that might eliminate the sylphs best attack skill. However I might spend an additional 500 to replace the one of my choosing

Comment

Working...
          X