Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades Skills & Attribute Points

Hello everyone,
    I just got Hades Sylph from imperial chests and i want to know the best skills to buy and add them to Hades either active or passive ones.
    i am also distributing the points "auto" not manually , is it okay or there is a specific stat shall i focus on??
    thanks in advance.

Originally posted by eslam21006 View Post
    Hello everyone,I just got Hades Sylph from imperial chests and i want to know the best skills to buy and add them to Hades either active or passive ones.i am also distributing the points "auto" not manually , is it okay or there is a specific stat shall i focus on??thanks in advance.
    Most people well tell you to drop everything in endurance, however this leaves you with a low atk when in battle, (believe me ive done it) so try to do 50-50 with endurance and strengh as this gives you more atk. As for skills it depends on what you might need or feel you would need and mainly depends on class as well

Comment

Strengh will make your sylph do more dmg ONLY in sylph arena and when your sylph is passive (before you morph with it). The only thing that make your sylph hit harder is when you get higher grown pts (that's when you upgrade it by using Mahra). Armor also only help in sylph Arena (you still might want some in that do so he do good in sylph arena and give you more reward from there).

For the skills though I'm agree with Seraph : It's will depend of your play style and of your class.
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I do find it better to put some points into strengh, as before i rearranged my points i had more health and didn't do as much damage as i would have liked

Comment

i am a mage, guys

Comment

must be 1000th time i say this but after you transmorph into sylphform, the exact same amount of your sylph's atk and def will get added to your own stats (for atk it takes the char's highest atk value and adds the sylphs highest atk on top). growth value tells you how much strength/armor/int/end your sylph will have at lvl 80 before spending attribute points and plays absolutely no role in any damage calculation in battle.

thats why both, endurance or strength(int for matk sylphs) is fine IMO. endurance gives you higher BR and survivability, strength will increase your damage(and some pdef) in sylphform.
            Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-02-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              must be 1000th time i say this but after you transmorph into sylphform, the exact same amount of your sylph's atk and def will get added to your own stats (for atk it takes the char's highest atk value and adds the sylphs highest atk on top). growth value tells you how much strength/armor/int/end your sylph will have at lvl 80 before spending attribute points and plays absolutely no role in any damage calculation in battle.thats why both, endurance or strength(int for matk sylphs) is fine IMO. endurance gives you higher BR and survivability, strength will increase your damage(and some pdef) in sylphform.
              Thank you, so its better not to drop everything in endurance

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                must be 1000th time i say this but after you transmorph into sylphform, the exact same amount of your sylph's atk and def will get added to your own stats (for atk it takes the char's highest atk value and adds the sylphs highest atk on top). growth value tells you how much strength/armor/int/end your sylph will have at lvl 80 before spending attribute points and plays absolutely no role in any damage calculation in battle.

thats why both, endurance or strength(int for matk sylphs) is fine IMO. endurance gives you higher BR and survivability, strength will increase your damage(and some pdef) in sylphform.
                Here a link to a blog of someone who have tested everything about sepulcrum :http://wartune-balens.blogspot.ca/20...sepulcrum.html
                You should check it out.
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                  Here a link to a blog of someone who have tested everything about sepulcrum :http://wartune-balens.blogspot.ca/20...sepulcrum.html
                  You should check it out.
                  i did a lot of tests myself and i have no doubts that atk and def get added when you awaken. i also explained in detail how i tested in some other threads. if he says that damage in sylph form depends only on character stats and growth rate then he is mistaken. if you got hades and happened to learn the damage over time skill then its very easy to see the effect of even very small changes in damage after using some sepulcrum, because dot damage will always deal average damage and is not affected by most buffs/debuffs.
                  its not wrong to say that higher growth rate means more damage though.. like i said higher growth rate means your sylph has higher strength/int... which of course increases the sylph's damage and therefore the damage you do in sylphform. but same goes for higher aptitudes (after using sepulcrum).

Comment

ok guys enough for att. points and let's talk a little about the skills please iam mage , what are the best skills to have ???? shall i get haunt which seems like scatter shot ?

Comment

I wouldn't get haunt because it's situational, and you don't need it for most fights and if you fight AFK mode on a boss, it wastes turns.
                      Just get the "I win" button instead the delphic Endless Engulf, and the heal Devour Soul, and that other skill that blocks the opponent's heal

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                        I wouldn't get haunt because it's situational, and you don't need it for most fights and if you fight AFK mode on a boss, it wastes turns.Just get the "I win" button instead the delphic Endless Engulf, and the heal Devour Soul, and that other skill that blocks the opponent's heal
                        most of those are the skills that you start with, all though a heal block would be great for facing other mages put that together with endless engulfs feefct and it would be good set. But again we are suggesting skills, as we dont really know his/her play style or set for that it would be harder to suggest good enough skills
                        Last edited by Seraph09; 08-02-2014, 05:20 PM.

Comment

ok guys enough for att. points and let's talk a little about the skills please iam mage , what are the best skills to have ???? shall i get haunt which seems like scatter shot ?
                          for pve haunt is great especially for sky trails, gods decent, mpd, and wilds event as some of the monsters use atk boosts and shields, while in pvp youd be able to take a knights shield and a mages heal along with any secondary effect, although blocking heal is also a good choice as it would help cripple knights and mages but again you should choose the skills according to your play style

Comment

i already bought the devil's gaze skills which reduce the healing effect by 50% , i got only 1 more skill to buy and was confused whether to buy haunt which dispel 2 buffs on all enemies or sinister rot which deals damage to a random opponent by 74% of Hades' PATK

Comment

i already bought the devil's gaze skills which reduce the healing effect by 50% , i got only 1 more skill to buy and was confused whether to buy haunt which dispel 2 buffs on all enemies or sinister rot which deals damage to a random opponent by 74% of Hades' PATK
                              You may want to choose careful because if you want to replace a skill then it would be at random and you won't be able to choose the skill you want to replace

Comment

Working...
                              X