Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

recharge problem help maybe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharge problem help maybe?

So I bought some of these greendot cards put 300.00 on each one cant figure how to use them here. there is no name on them they say visa but don't have any name so can I use here or no? would like to know since UGC pulled outta here and screwed a lot of us over.... If not I got no clue what to do since r2 is so good at helping with ur ? u give them . I think these elfs are worse with info then half the crazy people here......

Excuse me but, Why did you put 300.00 on each one if you don't know how to use it? Better to put lower amounts and test it first then you can use your money there feeling safe.

Since it's just like a prepaid card,

Just put your details and add the card details, it'll just check the card number, date of expire and the CVV
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
      Since it's just like a prepaid card,

Just put your details and add the card details, it'll just check the card number, date of expire and the CVV
      Whoa whoa don't do that yet! When you load a GreenDot onto a Rixty account, they give you a rebate on the $4.95 loading fee! http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hod-Guide-MOL.

Comment

^ That's F*n' nice

Well, get your bonus lol
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
        X