Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTH we gona do by the time official event come?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH we gona do by the time official event come?

I'm sure that the coming patch gonna give some thing big,
    not sure tho but i guess we'll get
    New Astrals
    Wedding System
    Some new pvp / pve Events
    and something good !!

Guess we need to wait for 2 dates 5-6 and 12-13 th August ( so far i'm sure that on 13th there will be the patch because the last event will end on 13th ie. sylph event ( giving 5 mahra each day .. pheww !!! ) )
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

We're going to party and dance around like a bunch of happy little silly people that we are.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
      We're going to party and dance around like a bunch of happy little silly people that we are.
      doing that already, thats why they give the gem event so people can be silent and busy for few days
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

It's probably going to come to S1 first so don't expect it for a while yet

Comment

what bothers me more is what to do with all the sc we are getting lately from every event till next sc event comes
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            what bothers me more is what to do with all the sc we are getting lately from every event till next sc event comes
            Save them up

Comment

It is anniversary events. So get ready to pay bonuses of Wartune devs and publishers.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                It is anniversary events. So get ready to pay bonuses of Wartune devs and publishers.
                So funny and so true
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                X