Suggestions for a monthly events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a monthly events

I play wartune soon in 1.5 years, and already had a break of 4 months, came back many months ago is already thinking about taking a break again.

When I started playing this game, it was Unfortunately, because of the BG Group and the arena pvp content PvE game has always been a boring game for me.

type played Aion, Diablo, Counter-Strike and similar games before. I have plenty of money and events are all about money, which is no problem it is just rechars and buy boxes until you get what you want, it's the least annoying in the game.

I'd wanted to get than at least change every 3 or every 4 months to have a month of events with pvp content.

type kill 5 people in bg get 1 SC, Whisp, Rune Stones, etc.
    type kill 500 people for Cloth Weapon armor helm.
    type kill 600 people for Cloth Wings
    type kill 1000 people for a Mount

As you can excange for like 15 days. Today, it is none of them stronger people in BG Group Arena or longer this game feels like 100% PvE game anymore which means I have to start spending less money by them in recent months.

PvP events content it would probably increase to lfer start spending fo kill more receive better rewards in events.

at least 1 time every 3 or 4 months with PvP Kontent just to bring the fun out of it and more people start to join bg, arena again.

all other months you may have spent Events
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

I agree, should be more pvp events. Right now all events are about pve(some bg), and such.

But the above needs some restriction, but to lazy to type what I think xD

Comment

Working...
    X