Marriage System (rumors)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage System (rumors)

So, if there is going to be a marriage system in this game, will there be a se.x change card that we can have/purchase?

The gender change has been suggested under Suggestions and Feedback sub forum.

Comment

In the game, not atm, in real life, you can do it if you wish lol
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Who has said a man can't marry a man, or a women another women?

Comment

R2 dont allowed g@y marriage becose they are rasist. But then you still can have meny wifes like in muslim countries?

Comment

Seen chinese shop, and they don't have a gender changing card that i have seen, so sadly can't switch genders
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              Who has said a man can't marry a man, or a women another women?
              Gee, they better allow this same sex marriage then.
              My In-game partner is a girl, but he's really a guy. I swear we are destined for an In-Game marriage. >;3 So it better be allowed.
              To Willow:
              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
                Gee, they better allow this same sex marriage then.
                My In-game partner is a girl, but he's really a guy. I swear we are destined for an In-Game marriage. >;3 So it better be allowed.
                same sex marriage is possible in chinese version so we can pray for it~

or like others suggest, gender change card, cost 4995 balens, sth like that haha
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  same sex marriage is possible in chinese version so we can pray for it~

or like others suggest, gender change card, cost 4995 balens, sth like that haha
                  Plus the balens needed for the proposal, rings and all that? My guy won't be taking the gender change option. Well...Depends how much the proposal thing is. ;3 He'll go for whichever one's cheaper.
                  To Willow:
                  Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Does this marriage thing actually do anything for you or just another future dead patch as they are all?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                      Does this marriage thing actually do anything for you or just another future dead patch as they are all?
                      some couple-only feature, like revive your couple in battle, couple tree which can recycle your useless items, etc
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Don't you get a "ring" that gives some stats too?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          Don't you buy a "ring" that gives some stats too?
                          Fixed for ya,

And yes, the bonus depends in the ring, there are 3-4 rings if im not mistaken, highest ring was valuated in 10.000 balens i think or was 20.000

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                            Fixed for ya,

And yes, the bonus depends in the ring, there are 3-4 rings if im not mistaken, highest ring was valuated in 10.000 balens i think or was 20.000
                            Something was suspicious for me, R2 giving a ring who gives battle rating stats for players without BALENS ? and there you posted and removed all my doubts.
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              Something was suspicious for me, R2 giving a ring who gives battle rating stats for players without BALENS ? and there you posted and removed all my doubts.
                              Here's a pic,

Just noticed that prices were increased because it was including some other stuff, but it used to be cheaper... in china, of course lol

Comment

Working...
                              X