Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Marriage System (rumors)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Here's a pic,

Just noticed that prices were increased because it was including some other stuff, but it used to be cheaper... in china, of course lol
    Well, if the cheapest wedding is something like 1995, I won't be expecting a proposal anytime soon. Even from my In-game partner. ;D

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    you probably can buy a real wife from china for that kind of money
    together with her parents, sibling and relatives.. packaged..

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    But think about it. Pixels can't give you diseases! Who knows where that mail-order bride's been!

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    If it's 20k in china, we can expect... 400k here? xD

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    If it's 20k in china, we can expect... 400k here? xD

Leave a comment:

• BabyBlanket
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
    Does this marriage thing actually do anything for you or just another future dead patch as they are all?
    Yes 5 things actually

1. You have to get the engagement ring and wedding ring = balens and gold. Ever month is anniversary u got to enchant the ring
    2. You have to get stronger to protect her from plunders. She will tell you to go get the person who plunder her if you were her "Wartune Man"
    3. Chorus aka Marriage quest = kill goblems at your homestead who entered during the night, pick roses from the edge of town to put them into water, go fishing for food
    4. Romantic time quest = mid night walks in the wild, cuddle time @ slyph farm, holding hands in BG
    5. New patch after that = baby (More protect from plunders, feeding it, stocking up on milk from the shops, and working harder at CQ to provide cause guild wages are low)

This is what to expect get use to it.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Something was suspicious for me, R2 giving a ring who gives battle rating stats for players without BALENS ? and there you posted and removed all my doubts.
    Here's a pic,

Just noticed that prices were increased because it was including some other stuff, but it used to be cheaper... in china, of course lol

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Fixed for ya,

And yes, the bonus depends in the ring, there are 3-4 rings if im not mistaken, highest ring was valuated in 10.000 balens i think or was 20.000
    Something was suspicious for me, R2 giving a ring who gives battle rating stats for players without BALENS ? and there you posted and removed all my doubts.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Don't you buy a "ring" that gives some stats too?
    Fixed for ya,

And yes, the bonus depends in the ring, there are 3-4 rings if im not mistaken, highest ring was valuated in 10.000 balens i think or was 20.000

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Don't you get a "ring" that gives some stats too?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
    Does this marriage thing actually do anything for you or just another future dead patch as they are all?
    some couple-only feature, like revive your couple in battle, couple tree which can recycle your useless items, etc

Leave a comment:

• Darkwise
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    same sex marriage is possible in chinese version so we can pray for it~

or like others suggest, gender change card, cost 4995 balens, sth like that haha
    Plus the balens needed for the proposal, rings and all that? My guy won't be taking the gender change option. Well...Depends how much the proposal thing is. ;3 He'll go for whichever one's cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Imperias View Post
    Gee, they better allow this same sex marriage then.
    My In-game partner is a girl, but he's really a guy. I swear we are destined for an In-Game marriage. >;3 So it better be allowed.
    same sex marriage is possible in chinese version so we can pray for it~

or like others suggest, gender change card, cost 4995 balens, sth like that haha

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Who has said a man can't marry a man, or a women another women?
    Gee, they better allow this same sex marriage then.
    My In-game partner is a girl, but he's really a guy. I swear we are destined for an In-Game marriage. >;3 So it better be allowed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X