This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Solution: In 1v1 Battles, Input Slasher/Intercept/Agoran/Reverse/Apollo OR Slasher/Thrasher/Agoran/Reverse/Apollo (All you will need will reside in either or TRUST, if you have disagreements with this lemme know why and I'll give you my reasonings)

In 3v3 Arena: Full Support Slasher/Agoran (Think of it as heal of 20% hp or increasing max hp by 20%)/Reverse/Apollo/Intercept use skills depending on situation and opponent's you're facing, this is all you will ever need

P.S. I consider Ulti Slash Useless (Personal Opinion)
    My opinion here the problem with that will be rage. Start out with 30 rage and I usually begin with Reflect damage. There goes my rage. I use slasher and it gives me 15...what skill can I use then? My shield takes 30, intercept takes 25, already have reflect going on and my slasher is on cooldown. Slasher doesn't generate enough rage to keep all the other big rage skills going with its cool down. This would work if the battles don't last that long but with that I'm auto-attacking a few rounds.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      My opinion here the problem with that will be rage. Start out with 30 rage and I usually begin with Reflect damage. There goes my rage. I use slasher and it gives me 15...what skill can I use then? My shield takes 30, intercept takes 25, already have reflect going on and my slasher is on cooldown. Slasher doesn't generate enough rage to keep all the other big rage skills going with its cool down. This would work if the battles don't last that long but with that I'm auto-attacking a few rounds.
      don't always gotta start with reverse, Personally I think it'd be best to start with either Thrasher/intercept or slasher to 1st get a bit of rage (45) Then use either thrasher or intercept, i think reverse is good when 50% bonus or higher kicks in ._. (you said you had lowish Mdef, and 4kish pdef is simply "decent") so reverse would be out of the question in 3v3 ._. if ya get to get apollo's shield that might help maintain reverse ._.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

[QUOTE=ProNab;252372]don't always gotta start with reverse, Personally I think it'd be best to start with either Thrasher/intercept or slasher to 1st get a bit of rage (45) Then use either thrasher or intercept, i think reverse is good when 50% bonus or higher kicks in ._. (you said you had lowish Mdef, and 4kish pdef is simply "decent") so reverse would be out of the question in 3v3 ._. if ya get to get apollo's shield that might help maintain reverse ._.[/
        QUOTE]

Have to respectfully disagree with RD in 3v3. Did GA yesterday with 2 knights and 1 mage and both of us started off with RD and we beat every group we GA'd with except for very few. Did GA today with a few set ups and did the same thing and we did good with starting out with RD. I've started out using intercept before and my only issue with it is yea it drops the starting rage but it may not cool down fast enough to counter that RD or Shield the other knight is using. I don't use thrasher in GA simply because I rely on my teammates to do the dpt. I like to start out with RD simply because if I get it off fast enough before that mage uses RoF and if the other knight can do the same, next round we can hit them with ultimate slasher. If the other teammate (archer/mage or even another knight) hits and can hit that mage hard enough...we inflict some damage right off the bat. 3 knights with lvl 2 RD that gets it off before RoF is used...that other mage is hurting. Start the second round off with ultimate slasher and that mage is either dead or will be healing. Of course two mages or even 3 makes this harder but even then mages are our counter class so if we lose its not unusual. But with 2 knights and 1 mage we've beaten 2 mages and 1 knights simply because we inflict quick damage against the other mage/s.
        Yitien:

Comment

[QUOTE=Barbarossa;252414]
          don't always gotta start with reverse, Personally I think it'd be best to start with either Thrasher/intercept or slasher to 1st get a bit of rage (45) Then use either thrasher or intercept, i think reverse is good when 50% bonus or higher kicks in ._. (you said you had lowish Mdef, and 4kish pdef is simply "decent") so reverse would be out of the question in 3v3 ._. if ya get to get apollo's shield that might help maintain reverse ._.[/
          QUOTE]

Have to respectfully disagree with RD in 3v3. Did GA yesterday with 2 knights and 1 mage and both of us started off with RD and we beat every group we GA'd with except for very few. Did GA today with a few set ups and did the same thing and we did good with starting out with RD. I've started out using intercept before and my only issue with it is yea it drops the starting rage but it may not cool down fast enough to counter that RD or Shield the other knight is using. I don't use thrasher in GA simply because I rely on my teammates to do the dpt. I like to start out with RD simply because if I get it off fast enough before that mage uses RoF and if the other knight can do the same, next round we can hit them with ultimate slasher. If the other teammate (archer/mage or even another knight) hits and can hit that mage hard enough...we inflict some damage right off the bat. 3 knights with lvl 2 RD that gets it off before RoF is used...that other mage is hurting. Start the second round off with ultimate slasher and that mage is either dead or will be healing. Of course two mages or even 3 makes this harder but even then mages are our counter class so if we lose its not unusual. But with 2 knights and 1 mage we've beaten 2 mages and 1 knights simply because we inflict quick damage against the other mage/s.
          that may be the case but then again I didn't think of 2 knights on 1 group lolz, If any i usually only party with 1, never with 2
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

[QUOTE=ProNab;252419]

that may be the case but then again I didn't think of 2 knights on 1 group lolz, If any i usually only party with 1, never with 2
            Hmm not sure what happened on my reply to you but that's ok :P
            Yea in our guild we broke up our teams by lvl and the two highest besides me are a 40 knight and a 41 archer. 42 knight here now and so far the three of us haven't been able to team up in some time due to work schedules but me and the other knight do quite a bit now. It works out pretty well. The only knights we haven't been able to beat are the casher knights now. Works really well if we have a good dpt player with us. Kinda strayed off topic a bit but meh its all good. I just like the debate
            Yitien:

Comment

[QUOTE=Barbarossa;252439]

Hmm not sure what happened on my reply to you but that's ok :P
              Yea in our guild we broke up our teams by lvl and the two highest besides me are a 40 knight and a 41 archer. 42 knight here now and so far the three of us haven't been able to team up in some time due to work schedules but me and the other knight do quite a bit now. It works out pretty well. The only knights we haven't been able to beat are the casher knights now. Works really well if we have a good dpt player with us. Kinda strayed off topic a bit but meh its all good. I just like the debate
              Yeh...which btw I won >.>
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hahaha...no comment on that one :P
                Yitien:

Comment

Hahaha...no comment on that one :P