Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battlegrounds inequities.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds inequities.

It is long passed time for the inequities in Battlegrounds matching system to be addressed. There are enough level 80's and 150K+ BR's out there where they can have their own stomping grounds. And Dryad's Blessing is a joke when fighting others that have almost twice your BR or more. The upside - I am level 9 VIP so I am not losing honor. The downside - the matches are so hopelessly lopsided that I am not getting any honor either.

Getting hammered by the same person over and over 5 and 6 times a session is fun? Really?

I do not mind getting beat but I want a chance to win as well. Understandably there will be an occasion where I might get overwhelmed and that is fine as long as it is the exception and not the rule.

Please quit adding more time consuming content and fix what has been wrong since the games inception. Oh, and this was overheard while in BG by one of those high BR elitist types - They are putting so much time consuming stuff in the game it is interfering with real life stuff - This is what you have created.

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
    Getting hammered by the same person over and over 5 and 6 times a session is fun? Really?

They are putting so much time consuming stuff in the game it is interfering with real life stuff
    TO the first part, YES. And to both parts, that is exactly what they want.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Well, all I can simply say is: Was there ever a time when things were equal?
      Hardly doubt peeps shook hands after they fought and said: Good fight. That was close.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
        Well, all I can simply say is: Was there ever a time when things were equal?
        Hardly doubt peeps shook hands after they fought and said: Good fight. That was close.
        I do say good fight when I happen to fight against someone and I almost get killed / I almost managed to kill him.
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          I do say good fight when I happen to fight against someone and I almost get killed / I almost managed to kill him.
          Oh. Never mind, then. I've been proven wrong about that then. ;3
          What a kind soul you are.
          To Willow:
          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
            Oh. Never mind, then. I've been proven wrong about that then. ;3
            What a kind soul you are.
            I know right
            If you happen to be on the west coast server and see someone called "Lunay", that's me
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
              I know right
              If you happen to be on the west coast server and see someone called "Lunay", that's me
              Depending on what level you are, I'll look out for that name. Don't need to tell you who to look out for. Just direct your eyes below this post and you'll see my signature, with all the required information needed. ;D
              I don't play on the West coast server. I'm an EU Wartuner. But, there's always the BG. ;3
              Last edited by Imperias; 08-03-2014, 10:44 AM. Reason: I'm a hobknob. Forgot information.
              To Willow:

Comment

Working...
              X