What do we do with Mystery Stones ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Well, i only have 1 page and 2 bars unlocked, however i do recharge every now and then, paying 40k balens to unlock the rest of the slots isnt gonna happen lol.

But good to know the newer servers arent the only ones with inventory problems.
    There are rumors that 9k stacks will show up within next patch, middle or late august.. even tho this problem will help all players and has been suggested N times i still have doubts this will happen, probably will be another delay for it without anyone giving an explication.

Oh and yeah, i have 2 pages opened, dont have much problems with inventory so far but most of my SC going into exchange since i`m maxed.. usually SC fills up half of the space you have.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      There are rumors that 9k stacks will show up within next patch, middle or late august.. even tho this problem will help all players and has been suggested N times i still have doubts this will happen, probably will be another delay for it without anyone giving an explication.

Oh and yeah, i have 2 pages opened, dont have much problems with inventory so far but most of my SC going into exchange since i`m maxed.. usually SC fills up half of the space you have.
      9999 stacks are only usefull for SC and whips, altho it saves a few slots, with to many different items it is still not much of help.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        9999 stacks are only usefull for SC and whips, altho it saves a few slots, with to many different items it is still not much of help.
        Here you`re wrong, 9999 stacks helps a lot, for example if you have 40k SC you`ll have only 4 slots occupied instead of 40, that means 36 inventory spots free. Same goes for whips/insignia and others.

Comment

They can't delay it any more once advanced patch comes. I and I know many 250k+ players that have all inventory unlocked, but once you're going through 50k SC, 20k whips, 10-20k insignia monthly your inventory and vault gets filled up incredibly fast. ++ we got 3 new items with last patch. Next patch brings many more new items. Even if you had small amounts of SC/whips/insig/whatever else with all the items it's just impossible to hold it all if they don't up the stacks allowed, even with full inventory. There's NO money to be made if people CAN'T buy anything because of lack of space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            They can't delay it any more once advanced patch comes. I and I know many 250k+ players that have all inventory unlocked, but once you're going through 50k SC, 20k whips, 10-20k insignia monthly your inventory and vault gets filled up incredibly fast. ++ we got 3 new items with last patch. Next patch brings many more new items. Even if you had small amounts of SC/whips/insig/whatever else with all the items it's just impossible to hold it all if they don't up the stacks allowed, even with full inventory. There's NO money to be made if people CAN'T buy anything because of lack of space.
            Well, this is how thing should be done.. but i personally dont see this company as a good samaritean due to their greedy acts so i wont be surprised if they will delay again 9k stacks.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              Well, this is how thing should be done.. but i personally dont see this company as a good samaritean due to their greedy acts so i wont be surprised if they will delay again 9k stacks.
              "greedy" =/= "stupid"

Comment

Working...
              X