Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Spire Help Bug!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazydazymugetsu
    started a topic Spire Help Bug!!!!!!

Spire Help Bug!!!!!!

How come you can help in SPIRE after doing your attempt? Isn't this ** lol? Today i just realized people who are out of attempts can help people in spire to clear those stages where those people can't even imagine to reach.
    If its a BUG then they really have to fix, if not then this is one of the most absurd thing i have seen in wartune. Did you guys knew about it or not? I thought spire can't be helped after you are done with your 1 ATTEMPT

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
    Pluto is not a planet.
    You clearly have never been there.

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    I m definitely not doing 3 mpds

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Seems like you are still running your mpd 3 times per day, .

Leave a comment:

• WickedSilk
    replied
    Pluto is not a planet.

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    I just never tried clicking on it after i do spire. It says 0/1 so basically you are done. Just like TOK you can't att after completing it. Now today this is the 1st time ever i just went there to check and boom because of PM'S, so i went to the room solo, clicked spire i was like "OK", then clicked on Att 0/1 i was like "OOOOOOK". Then went in spire i was like "OOOOOOOOOOOK", clicked on spire guard n i was like @$@^#&*)(*(@)(*#^#&*^#)#()*##&^#%!@^&%@#&^%#^&#%&^#*(&(#

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    I still wonder how you couldnt see "Use attempt" option next to start .. keep your eyes open otherwise you`ll have a hard time on Mars with them )

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Whenever i online i get like at least 3 Must PM to help them in spire, n i m like, No my Majesty! Spire can't be helped, who in the world wants to help spire, i usually go to sleep while doing level 17-18 spire seriously. Still get 20 chests though
    Oh i will definitely say Hi to them.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    You can help others in spire and multiplayer dungeons everytime you want too, without losing attempt. Say hello to little green people from me

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    LOL, what planet are you on ? Been 3 months or more since this is happening.
    I was On Planet PLUTO until recently i've been sent to Planet EARTH to investigate wartune lol. I didn't see spire bug attempt in forums or didn't really look for it to be precise. Well now i know lol, going back to MARS now lol.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    LOL, what planet are you on ? Been 3 months or more since this is happening.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X