Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer: Scrutiny talent.

Hello,
    For quite long time i've heard and read that Scrutiny is bugged.

The reason is that apparently whenever this talent proc it overwrites your determination astral and you end doing lower damage.
    Can anyone confirm if this is true or i am mistaken, since i've maxed every talent already except this and i need some guidance.

Thanks in advance.

Dunno, did some testing a long while ago (8ish months), and it no longer seems detrimental. However, nor does it seem to be helpful either.

Comment

its adding up, however cannot guarantee.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Im sorry but i cannot believe archers are complaining about not doing enough damage lol ...Half this game is bugged

Comment

yeah, it's still broken. Mods act like they've never heard of the issue when you bring it up, and I've seen several threads about it over the past 6-8 months.

Comment

I know for a fact that it does not disable determination, as I did all 10 levels of scrutiny at once and there was no decrease in damage. However, I was looking forwards to seeing an extra 37% crit damage, but the damage that I do is identical to before. So as it stands now, its a worthless Talent, but at least it does not hurt you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
              I know for a fact that it does not disable determination, as I did all 10 levels of scrutiny at once and there was no decrease in damage. However, I was looking forwards to seeing an extra 37% crit damage, but the damage that I do is identical to before. So as it stands now, its a worthless Talent, but at least it does not hurt you anymore.
              so... the talent is bugged?

my is only at lv.2, so I am not really sure, since damage comes out with float damage, so it's hard to see if it really increase or not.

Comment

Working...
              X